More info on Bret Hart Appreciation Night. More »
Find out when CM Punk may be returning. More »
Has The Rock wrestled his final WWE match? More »
Goldberg discusses his beef with Triple H. More »
WWE is taping two weeks of WWE NXT tonight at Full Sail University Here are the results.
* Xavier Woods over Corey Graves.
* Triple H kicked things off by welcoming fans to the show. He shook hands with fans at ringside.
WWE NXT (Airing July 18th)
* Camacho w/Hunico defeated Tyson Kidd with a DDT after Michael McGillicutty came out and distracted Kidd.
* Bray Wyatt defeated Aiden English with a Swinging STO.
* Darren Young and Titus O’Neil defeated The Usos with their combo finisher.
* Tamina Snuka defeated Kaitlyn with a Superfly Splash.
* Jinder Mahal defeated “Showtime” Percy Watson with the Camel Clutch.
WWE NXT (Airing July 25th)
* It is announced that the next taping will take place on July 12th.
* Leo Kruger defeated Richie Steamboat after countering a cross body and using the ropes for leverage.
* Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty defeated Bo Dallas and Derrick Bateman when Curtis hit his finisher on Bateman.
* Drew McIntyre defeated Seth Rollins with the Future Shock DDT.
* Justin Gabriel defeated Heath Slater with the 450 Splash.
WWE NXT (Airing August 1st)
* Sofia Cortez defeated Natalya via countout. After the match, Natalya applied the Sharpshooter to Cortez.
* The Ascension (Conor O’Brian and Kenneth Cameron) defeated Dante Dash and Garrett Dylan with their combo finisher.
* Raquel Diaz defeated Paige with a Gory Bomb.
* Antonio Cesaro w/Aksana defeated Alex Riley with his variation of a pile driver finisher.
* It is mentioned again that the next tapings are on July 12th. Show over.
MUST SEE: Part 2 of Super Sexy Eve Torres Collection…WOW!!!
« TNA Impact Wrestling Report – June 14th, 2012
Former WWE Writer Talks About Vince McMahon’s Disregard of Storyline Consistency »
Tags: Darren Young, Drew McIntyre, Eve, Kaitlyn, Michael McGillicutty, Triple H, Tyson Kidd
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail