WWE RAW Results – 6/13/2011
- WWE All Stars Night on RAW kicks off with the pyro and music going off in the arena as Michael Cole welcomes us to the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York. Jerry Lawler hypes Steve Austin as tonight’s special guest General Manager. Austin has already made CM Punk vs. John Cena as tonight’s main event.
- We go to the ring and out comes The Miz in a suit.
They show clips from last week as Miz enters the ring. Miz talks about tonight’s big show and mentions how he won the main event last week on RAW. Miz says he is the all-time WWE All Star, but that’s been obvious for a long time, he says. Miz says you would have to be a stupid moron not to realize that. In other words, you would have to be Alex Riley, Miz says. Miz calls Riley a fraud and says he will expose him more than a tweet from Anthony Weiner at Capitol Punishment. Miz says he will teach Riley one last lesson before the pay-per-view. Miz tells Riley to watch closely as he calls out Steve Austin. Miz says there’s always an Attitude Era star trying to steal his spotlight, jealous of his success. Miz says Austin owes him an apology. Miz says his show will not get started until… the glass breaks and out comes Steve Austin marching to the ring.
Austin comes out to a big pop and hits the turnbuckles for the fans. Miz eyes Austin as he goes around the ring. Austin mocks Miz’s weak attempt at calling him out. Austin starts ripping on Miz’s look and what he’s wearing. Austin tells Miz to shut up. Austin says the night after WrestleMania, he let Miz run his mouth in this ring because he wanted to see what he had, if he was that good. Austin gives Miz some credit and calls him a silver tongued devil. Austin says when it came time to fight, Miz ran to the back. Miz tries to interrupt but Austin cuts him off. Austin tells Miz to keep his mouth shut while his is moving. Austin says Miz is going to respect him. Austin says he came here to run the show but he’s got an itchy trigger finger and if he’s got to stun Miz, he will.
Austin talks about fighting with Alex Riley months ago but gives him credit. Austin says Riley can talk, he can take an ass whopping and he can give one. Austin says he’s so impressed with Riley that he might be a bigger Superstar than Miz one day. Miz asks if he can speak now and Austin says no. Austin asks if he should stun this sumbitch, give him a hell yeah. The crowd responds accordingly. Austin asks Miz if he and Riley are going to whip each other’s ass this Sunday. Austin grabs Miz by his tie and says he’s going to set something up for Miz and Riley. Austin is putting Miz and Riley in the ring with Roddy Piper for Piper’s Pit tonight. Austin says he’s through talking with Miz and if he knows what’s good for him, he will take his ass out of here now. Miz stares at Austin while moving towards the ring. Austin tells him he better get to stepping. Austin tells him now is not the time to be a hero. Miz finally leaves the ring and Austin says it’s the best decision he’s ever made. Austin says this is WWE Monday Night All Stars, or whatever the hell they want to call it. Austin says he is making the rules tonight when Alberto Del Rio’s music hits. Del Rio comes into the arena driving a 2009 Porsche.
Del Rio makes his way to the ring and introduces himself to Austin. Del Rio wants to make it official – tonight is the greatest Superstar of his time Steve Austin, passing the torch to the greatest Superstar of all-time Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio says he heard Austin wants to see him. Del Rio steps up to Austin and says it must be because he wants to see greatness up close. Del Rio says it’s his destiny but Austin cuts him off. Austin says he isn’t much of a fortune teller, isn’t a psychic and doesn’t have a crystal ball but he smells an ass whooping as Del Rio’s immediate destiny. Austin says there’s been a sumbitch backstage who’s wanted Del Rio’s ass since he took Big Show out of action. Austin introduces Del Rio’s opponent and out comes Kane.
Kane vs. Alberto Del Rio
The pyro goes off and Kane makes his way to the ring for tonight’s first match as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and we see replays from three weeks ago where Big Show was taken out by Del Rio’s car. The bell rings now and Kane charges Del Rio in the corner with elbows and right hands. Kane drops Del Rio and hits a dropkick for a 2 count. Del Rio slides out of a slam and takes Kane down with an armbar. Del Rio continues to work on Kane’s arm and stomps away for another 2 count.
Kane fights up from the mat and sends Del Rio over the top rope and to the floor. Del Rio runs right back in the ring but Kane drops him with a right hand and a big boot. Kane with a splash in the corner and a side slam. 2 count for Kane. Kane climbs up to the top and leaps but Del Rio moves out of the way. Del Rio with a kick and the cross armbreaker. Kane reaches for the ropes and finally breaks the hold. Del Rio won’t let go and the referee disqualifies him.
Winner by DQ: Kane
- After the bell, Del Rio continues to keep the armbreaker applied on Kane. Big Show’s music hits and he runs to the ring. Show tackles Del Rio and unloads with right hands.Ricardo Rodriguez jumps on Show but takes more right hands. Del Rio leaves the ring as Show hammers away on Rodriguez. Kane tries to pull Show off Ricardo but he won’t stop hitting him. Kane finally gets Show from beating on Ricardo. Austin comes out to the stage and says he knows Del Rio can still hear him. Austin announces Show vs. Del Rio for Sunday’s Capitol Punishment. And that’s the bottom line…. we see officials tending to Rodriguez, who is still laid out in the ring.
- Randy Orton will return to RAW tonight. Back to commercial we go.
- Back from the break and we see Ricardo Rodriguez was taken out on a stretcher during the commercial.
We go to ringside and fans are putting brown paper bags over their heads as Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett are waiting. Ezekiel Jackson and Daniel Bryan wait as Sin Cara makes his entrance to join their team. Cara and Rhodes start things out. Cara starts out with kicks and an elbow off the second rope. Bryan is tagged in and continues the assault on Cody. Bryan takes out Ted from the apron but turns around to an attack from Rhodes.
Cody tags in Ted, who dropkicks Bryan. Ted continues the assault and tags in Barrett. Barrett lays Bryan out for a 2 count. Bryan fights out of a chinlock but Barrett hits him with knees to the gut. Bryan runs the ropes and Barrett back kicks him hard. Barrett with a big slam for a 2 count. Zeke and Barrett have words. Barrett knocks Cara off the apron with a big right. Bryan tags in Zeke now. Zeke comes in and lays Barrett down with shoulders. Zeke with a big splash in the corner and a series of scoop slams on Barrett.
Zeke goes for the Torture Rack but Cody and Ted come in to attack. He sends them out to the floor. Zeke lifts Bryan high and throws him over the ropes onto Ted and Cody on the floor. Zeke drops Barrett again and tags in Cara. Cara hits Barrett with a big crossbody from up high for the pin and the win.
Winners: Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan and Ezekiel Jackson
- Lawler hypes tonight’s Piper’s Pit segment with The Miz and Alex Riley as we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Hornswoggle is in the ring shooting t-shirts to fans in the crowd. We hear R-Truth and out he comes. Truth mocks Hornswoggle for shooting shirts to the little Jimmy’s and Jenny’s. Truth says that sounds like one big ball of fun and he likes having fun. Truth asks Hornswoggle if he can try and enters the ring. Truth tells Horny not to be afraid of him. Truth says he’s a good R-Truth. Truth says he’s going to beat John Cena on Sunday and become the new WWE Champion. Truth tells the fans they should be booing themselves. Hornswoggle aims the shirt gun at Truth and shoots him with it. Truth grabs Horny and tries to get him to calm down. Truth shakes Hornswoggle’s hand and then kicks him in the head. Austin appears on the big screen and tells Truth to pick on someone his own size. Someone like this…. John Morrison is right beside Austin. Austin says before Truth gets Cena on Sunday, he’s got Morrison tonight and that’s the bottom line. Truth stomps on Hornswoggle and leaves the ring as Lawler comes in to check on Hornswoggle.
- Still to come tonight, John Cena vs. CM Punk. Back to commercial.
Santino Marella vs. Sheamus
Back from the break and Sheamus and Santino Marella are already in the ring. Santino starts off with some comedy but Sheamus lays him out. Sheamus starts the attack and wails away with forearms on the ropes. Sheamus runs the apron and hits Santino with a big knee. Sheamus with a short clothesline and a 2 count now. Sheamus slams Santino in the corner but Santino starts hulking up and comes back with right hands.
Santino trips Sheamus and goes for the hip toss but gets clotheslined. Santino comes back again, hits the hip toss and goes for the Cobra. Sheamus tries to block it with the big kick. Santino dodges the kick and hits the Cobra for a 2 count. Sheamus lays Santino out with the Brogue kick. Sheamus applies a Cloverleaf submission on Santino and makes him tap for the win.
- Cole leads us into a preview for a new USA Network TV show and then we see Randy Orton backstage heading to the ring. Back to commercial.
- Back from commercial and we see footage from two weeks ago on SmackDown where special referee Christian hit Randy Orton with the World Title belt. We go to the ring and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton to a big pop. Orton goes to talk but he has a bad mic. He gets a new one and says live TV is awesome. Orton introduces himself to us and says he hasn’t been gone too long but it feels damn good to be back on RAW. Orton says you would think he is satisfied but he isn’t. Orton isn’t satisfied because he knows Christian is in the building tonight. Orton calls Christian out to the ring and promises that he just wants to talk. Orton promises not to RKO or punt Christian. Orton says all he wants to do is just talk.
Christian doesn’t come. Orton says he lied – he would hit Christian as soon as he could. Christian appears on the big screen. He says Orton’s entire career has been handed to him on a silver platter. Christian says he has fought for everything he’s got. Christian calls the fans idiots. Christian asks how many fans want to see him come out and face Orton now and the crowd cheers. Christian says he doesn’t care what the fans want and isn’t coming to the ring. Orton says it’s a shame Edge isn’t here because he could carry Christian to the ring… because he carried him for 17 years. This pisses Christian off and now he’s headed to the ring.
Orton gets ready for a fight as Christian’s music hits and out he comes. Christian stops on the middle of the ramp and starts backing up it. Orton leaves the ring and goes after Christian but security comes out and stops him. The e-mail alert goes off and Cole steps up to read the RAW General Manager’s announcement. The GM suggests that Orton leaves the building for the rest of the night so he doesn’t get hurt. Orton is pissed and doesn’t want to leave. The GM threatens to strip Orton of the World Title. Austin appears on the big screen and tells Christian it won’t be that easy. Austin makes Christian vs. Rey Mysterio for next. Back to commercial.
- Back from commercial and Booker T comes out to join commentary.
Christian vs. Rey Mysterio
Christian waits in the ring as Rey Mysterio comes out to a nice pop from the crowd. The bell rings and they go at it. Christian beats Rey down. Rey runs the ropes and slides under Christian’s legs. Christian stops Rey’s comeback and takes it to the corner. Christian with big chops now. Christian charges in the corner but Rey ducks. Rey goes for 619 but Christian clotheslines him for a 2 count.
Christian takes Rey to the mat now. Rey fights to his feet. Rey goes for a springboard move but Christian shoves him over the top rope and to the floor. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Christian has Mysterio back on the mat. Rey fights out with elbows but Christian throws him face first into the turnbuckles. Christian chokes Rey with the ropes now. The referee calls for the bell and disqualifies Christian for not stopping the choke at the five count.
Winner by DQ: Rey Mysterio
- After the bell, Christian gets pissed and slams Mysterio. Christian goes up top but Rey meets him and they fight on the corner. Rey backdrops Christian to the mat and goes up top. CM Punk runs down and Rey sees him. Rey leaps to the floor and takes out Punk. Mason Ryan, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty run down now. Rey drops Christian for 619 and fights off Nexus. Rey goes for 619 on Christian but Mason catches his legs and rams him into the ring post. Mason with a backbreaker now. Mason rolls Rey back into the ring where Christian waits. Christian hits Killswitch on Mysterio and lays him out before leaving the ring.
- Austin is backstage on the phone when Vickie Guerrero walks up, saying excuse me. She yells it the second time and Austin doesn’t like it. Dolph Ziggler is with Vickie. She asks Austin if Dolph can have a US Title Match against Kofi Kingston at Capitol Punishment. Austin grants him the request, but Dolph needs to drop Vickie as his manager. Dolph struggles with the idea. Austin talks about going to the top and dropping Ted DiBiase when he was Ringmaster. Austin asks him if he wants the match or not. Austin goes on and Dolph says he will drop her. Austin says he has the match. Austin tells them to relax, he already made the match earlier today. He was just having fun. Austin walks off while Vickie is pissed at Dolph. Back to commercial.
R-Truth vs. John Morrison
Back from the break and R-Truth comes out as we see footage of him injuring John Morrison last month. Morrison’s music hits now but he doesn’t come out. His music stops and starts up again. Truth waits but there’s no Morrison. Truth asks Morrison what’s up and calls him out to fight. Truth says if Morrison won’t come to him, he’s bringing the fight there. Truth storms up the ramp running his mouth. Truth goes to the back and we go to the announcers to talk about what just happened.
Truth is backstage looking for Morrison. We see WWE officials checking on Morrison, who is down holding his neck. Truth asks what happened, all the little Jimmy’s came to see a great match. Truth guesses we won’t get to see the match now. Truth tells Morrison to say he got got by the future WWE Champion. Truth walks off and referee Nunzio tends back to Morrison. Truth shoves a big rolling cart into Morrison. Officials call for paramedics as Truth looks on. “Take that little Jimmy” and Truths runs off. Back to commercial.
Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston
We go to the ring and out comes Dolph Ziggler. Vickie Guerrero is right beside him yelling on the way to the ring. We cut to a promo video with highlights from Dolph’s WWE career. Out next comes Dolph’s partner Jack Swagger. Evan Bourne is out first for his team followed by the WWE United States Champion Kofi Kingston.
Dolph starts things out with Kofi and applies a headlock. Dolph drops Kofi with a shoulder and runs the ropes. Kofi stops him with an elbow to the face. Swagger gets a cheap shot in on Kofi, allowing Dolph to take back control. Swagger is tagged in for some double teaming. Swagger continues to beat Kofi down on the mat. Kofi tries to fight out of a hold but gets suplexed to the mat for a 2 count by Swagger. Swagger rams Kofi back into the corner and whips him hard to the other side of the ring. Swagger goes for the big splash from the second rope but Kofi puts his knees up.
Bourne is tagged in. He unloads on Swagger and takes out Dolph. Bourne with a close 2 count on Swagger. Swagger applies the ankle lock but Bourne rolls out. Kofi hits Trouble in Paradise from the apron on Swagger when the referee isn’t looking. Bourne hits Air Bourne on the downed Swagger for the pin and the win.
Winners: Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne
- WWE congratulates The Rock for winning the “Biggest Asskicker” award at Spike’s Guys Choice awards. Up next is Piper’s Pit with Alex Riley and The Miz as we go to break.
- Back from commercial and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper to the ring, where everything is set up for Piper’s Pit. Piper talks about WrestleMania 2 where he dropped Mr. T like a bad habit. The Miz’s music interrupts and out he comes. Miz asks really a few times and says he doesn’t live in the past. Miz says it upsets him when people compare him to Piper. Piper cuts him off and says there will never be another Roddy Piper. Piper calls him a wannabe. Miz says he’s nothing like Piper. For one thing, he’s actually been WWE Champion. For another, he won the main event at WrestleMania and his episodes of Real World were far more entertaining than anything Piper did in “They Live.” Piper says he never saw Real World because he was busy living in the real world. Piper wants to talk about the future, Sunday’s pay-per-view and Alex Riley. Piper introduces Riley and out he comes to a nice pop.
Piper shakes Riley’s hand. A Riley chant breaks out from the crowd. Piper asks Riley what made him realize he had enough abuse from Miz. Riley talks about how Miz took him under his wing. Riley says Miz was using him to make sure he remained WWE Champion and was never his friend. Riley asks why should he help Miz when he can beat him. Miz interrupts and reminds everyone that he fired Riley. Piper and Miz go back and forth on the mic. Piper says Riley will change the questions on Sunday and it will be…. awesome. Miz asks Piper how much money he wants to bet that he destroys Riley on Sunday. Riley says that won’t happen and he thinks Piper can beat Miz right now. Really?, asks Miz. Miz asks the fans if they think Piper can beat him right now. Miz offers to put up $1,000 right now on a match against Piper. Miz says he will even wear his suit and tells Piper to put up or shut up. Piper says how about $5,000. Austin appears on the big screen and asks if we want to see Piper vs. Miz tonight, give him a hell yeah. Austin makes it official with each man putting up $5,000 and names Alex Riley as the special referee. We go to commercial with Miz throwing a fit in the ring.
The Miz vs. Roddy Piper
Back from the break and we see footage of Miz vs. Piper on the WWE All Stars video game. Piper and Miz are now in the ring with special referee Alex Riley. Miz argues with Riley as Piper attacks him from behind. Miz turns it around the corner and wails away on Piper. Miz argues more with Riley and gets poked in the eyes by Piper.
Piper applies the sleeper but gets rammed into the corner. Miz unloads with punches and kicks on Piper in the corner. Miz and Riley get into it again and this time they go at it. Piper takes advantage and rolls up Miz up for the win and the cash.
Winner: Roddy Piper
- After the match, Miz gets pissed and goes for revenge but gets thrown out of the ring. Piper and Riley celebrate as Miz flips out at ringside. Miz stares them down from the ramp now as we go to replays.
- Still to come tonight is Punk vs. Cena. Back to commercial.
- They air footage of Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins on The Price is Right.
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Melina, Maryse, Tamina, Rosa and Alicia. Their opponents are out next led by Kelly Kelly for some 7 on 7 Divas action. Kelly starts things out with Brie Bella.
Brie immediately tags in Rosa. Kelly leaps on top of her and goes to work. Kelly then takes Rosa to the corner, stomps on her and does a stinkface. Kelly with a bulldog now and a 2 count as Brie breaks the pin. This brings all of the Divas in the ring for a brawl. They all end up on the floor except Kelly and Rosa. Kelly hits her legdrop finisher for the pin and the win.
Winners: Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Eve Torres, Natalya, AJ Lee and Kaitlyn
- After the match, Eve Torres takes a mic and says last night, the Tony Awards were in New York. Eve says they should do a Divas tribute to Broadway. Team Kelly gather in the middle of the ring and kick their legs like the Rockettes.
- Cole and Booker talk about WWE Tough Enough and Cole leads us into video from last week where Steve Austin announced Andy as the winner. They show Andy getting slapped by Vince McMahon and stunned by Austin. We go backstage now with Austin and Andy. Austin is hyping him up. Austin hands Andy a beer and they toast. CM Punk walks up and Austin introduces Andy to him. Punk mocks Andy. Austin asks Andy to step out for a minute. Austin asks Punk if he wants a beer. Punk keeps answering him with what. Punk says he came to give Austin a breathalyzer. Punk asks Austin if he can say the alphabet backwards. Austin says he can whip Punk’s ass backwards. Punk says he actually came to thank Austin for setting something in motion that will change the landscape in WWE forever. Austin says Nexus isn’t allowed at ringside tonight. Punk says he can get it done by himself. Austin says he’s going to make an announcement to the world right now and will see Punk later. Austin walks off and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Steve Austin comes to the ring driving an ATV.
Austin enters the ring and says it’s been a helluva Monday Night RAW and thanks everyone for coming out. Austin is interrupted by the e-mail alert. Cole timidly goes to read the GM’s announcement. Austin says he’s getting sick and tired of the anonymous GM interrupting the flow of his show. Cole says that the GM says Austin did a fair job in his absence this week but all good things must come to an end. The anonymous GM says he will be back next week on RAW. Austin says he’s still the GM tonight so he has an announcement about next week. Austin says he might not be the GM but there will be another three-hour show and it will be all about the power of the people. Fans will pick the matches, stipulations and everything. The GM interrupts again, and again, and again. And the chime is pissing Austin off. Austin chases Cole off and destroys the podium. He brings the laptop to ringside and pours beer all over it. Austin drives his ATV over the laptop and backs it over it before driving off to the back.
Austin runs back down in the ring for some beer and thanks the fans in Long Island.
- We go to ringside where Lawler and Booker T lead us into another mock press conference with President Obama for Capitol Punishment. This time, SmackDown stars like Christian, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle are asking the questions as reporters.
- Still to come tonight is the main event of CM Punk vs. John Cena and that’s up next after the break.
CM Punk vs. John Cena
Back from commercial and out comes CM Punk for tonight’s main event. The WWE Champion John Cena is out next to a mixed reaction. The bell rings and here we go. They lock up and Punk goes behind Cena. Cena breaks free from the hold as the crowd does dueling chants for and against Cena. They lock up again and Punk applies a headlock, taking Cena to the mat.
They go back and forth. Punk goes for a GTS but Cena slides out. More back and forth action and the fans are still very much behind it. Punk suplexes Cena on the ropes and kicks Cena out to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cena is fighting Punk off until Punk locks in an abdominal stretch. Cena fights out of it but Punk kicks him out of the ring again. Punk leaps over the top and to the floor onto Cena with a crossbody. Punk goes back in and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Punk leaps down to the floor again and lays Cena out. Punk mocks Cena now and brings it back in the ring for a 2 count.
Punk goes right to a body scissors and holds it for a few minutes. Cena finally fights out and locks the STF on but Punk makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Punk with a dropkick and a 2 count. Punk with knees in the corner now. Punk whips Cena hard in the corner and gets another 2 count. Punk uses the ropes and splashes Cena in them, covering him for another 2 count. Punk kicks Cena in the corner now and whips him across the ring. Punk charges with the high knee to the jaw. Punk goes for a bulldog but Cena pushes him off.
They both get up and go at it. Punk misses a clothesline but Cena misses a flying shoulder. Cena hits the mat and falls out of the ring. Cena barely makes it back in the ring in time. Punk starts stomping away on Cena and takes him down for another 2 count. Punk springboards in from the apron but Cena moves and Punk hits the mat. Cena ducks a clothesline and hits shoulders and a big back drop on Punk. Lots of boos for Cena from tonight’s crowd. R-Truth suddenly appears in the crowd and starts talking about all the little Jimmy’s in the crowd. Truth stops in front of one fan and offers to trade him a sip of water for the kids Cena hat. This distracts Cena, allowing Punk to come from behind and hit the GTS for the pin and the win.
Winner: CM Punk
- After the match, Punk celebrates and heads to the back. Truth makes his way to ringside, wearing the kids Cena hat. Cena tries to recover from the GTS as Truth waits behind him. Truth smacks Cena in the head with a water bottle and lays him out with his finisher. Truth goes to ringside and brings the WWE Title belt back in the ring. Truth tells Cena that he’s going to beat him for the WWE Title this Sunday. And that’s the truth. Truth holds the WWE Title up above Cena as the crowd boo’s. Truth exits the ring with the WWE Title as we go to replays. Truth holds up the belt and walks up the ramp with it as Cena tries to recover in the ring. RAW goes off the air with Truth looking crazy with the WWE Title.