Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »
There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »
Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »
On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »
– Thanks to Eric for these live TNA iMPACT spoilers, to air this Thursday:
* Immortal comes out with Jeff Hardy. Hulk Hogan presents Hardy with a new TNA Title belt and throw the old one away. Pope is in the crowd and wants Eric Bischoff. Samoa Joe also appears and wants Jeff Jarrett. Rob Van Dam appears by the stage and wants Hardy. Matt Morgan comes out and wants a rematch with Hardy.
* Robbie E and Cookie beat Taylor Wilde and Jay Lethal
* Kazarian beat RVD when Rhino attacked RVD. Rhino also laid out Tommy Dreamer in the back.
* Eric Bischoff was yelling at the referee from the Turning Point main event.
* Team 3D came out for their retirement farewell. Brother Ray turned on Devon.
* AJ Styles beat Stevie Richards.
* Samoa Joe beat Gunner and Murphy, the security, in a handicap match. After the match, Jarrett attacked Joe but Kurt Angle made the save.
* The Pope put Eric Bischoff in a casket backstage and brought him to the ring. Abyss attacked and made the save. They put Pope in the casket.
* Matt Morgan beat Douglas Williams and Beer Money. Hardy appeared on the big screen but really attacked Morgan from behind. Hardy hit the Twist of Hate to end the show on Morgan.
* Robbie E and Cookie vs. Lethal and Wilde was re-taped for some reason.
PHOTO of TNA’s New WORLD TITLE BELT, Sting’s Future Revealed, RARE Pix of Taylor Wilde Uncensored and More…
« WWE Raw Results – November 8, 2010
Bischoff’s Son Joins TNA, Strange Incident After Monday’s TNA Tapings »
Tags: Abyss, AJ Styles, Beer Money, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Jay Lethal, Jeff Hard, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Rhino, Rob Van Dam, Samoa Joe, Sting, Taylor Wilde, Team 3D, Tommy Dreamer, Turning Point
i read this and thank god i dont watch this stuff anymore!!!!!
The new TNA World Title belt looks a helluva lot like the WWE Divas belt.
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail