Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »
There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »
Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »
On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »
– Jeff Hardy has changed the name of his finisher to “Twist of Hate.”
– TNA has announced the following for Thursday’s iMPACT, which tapes tonight in Orlando:
* The fallout from Turning Point with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and their alliance members appearing
* Team 3D’s goodbye to fans after losing at Turning Point
* Stevie Richards’ challenge to AJ Styles
DIRECT LINK: Very Sexy! Hot New Photos of TNA’s Miss Tessmacher!
« ECW Original Gone from TNA, New X Division Champion, More
New Synopsis for WWE’s Big Show DVD Set Scheduled for 2011 »
Tags: AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hard, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Team 3D, Turning Point
Why Are They Re-Naming It The “Twist Of Hate” And Jeff Hardy Looked Stupid Last Night With That Black Stuff Around His Mouth & Eyes…..I Wonder How Long Will He Stay “Heel”?
prolly until he goes to jail.
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail