Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »
There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »
Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »
On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »
– Kurt Angle is going on vacation to Thailand since he has some time off from TNA and no movies currently filming.
– Ricky Morton of The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express fame has been talking with TNA about coming in, presumably as an agent.
– Samoa Joe was sick most of last weekend which is why he and Jeff Jarrett worked short matches at the live events. Earl Hebner was also very sick but insisted on refereeing.
– Mr. Anderson’s merchandise numbers have been a good surprise for TNA as he is just a little bit behind Rob Van Dam in terms of sales. Jeff Hardy’s merchandise is currently the best seller for TNA.
– TNA is planning on bringing Desmond Wolfe back soon. In his time off from TNA, Wolfe has been doing stand-up comedy at open mic spots in Florida.
DIRECT LINK: Must See! Pics of Madison Rayne Teasing in a Skimpy Bikini!
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
« Update on Daniel Bryan’s New Gimmick, Cena-Nexus Plans, More
Matt Hardy Updates – Reasons for WWE Release, TNA Plans and More »
Tags: Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Madison Rayne, Rob Van Dam, Samoa Joe, The Rock
Desmon Wolfe….Stand Up Comedy? Omg this is hilarious.
bout time now bring back the who did the back flip into a piledriver,kong,booker t, stiener bros,alissa flash the pride of tenissi,sojo boult,O.D.B,sharock and stop highering these old forts that can barley walk lit alone wrestle a half decent match POPE HAS SPOKEN.
Bringing Morton in?? Last I heard he was in jail for being a dead beat dad…way to go TNA
Why did they keep Wolfe off TV anyways?
They kept him off TV because Wolfe had a medical issues.. Why dont TNA come clean and say he failed a drug test and was made a scapegoat due to all the other failed drugtests they did fuck all about..
I agree..Wolf had that failed drug test..I can’t imagine him doing Comedy…LOL
That’s probably why he is coming back, he wasn’t any good. LOL
He’s a brilliant wrestler who’s also good on the mic. Do you guys have any wrestling knowledge at all?
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail