Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retirement (Video), Paul Heyman on Dean Ambrose, Dana Warrior
Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retireme...

Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »

Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In Pittsburgh
Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In ...

There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »

Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talking About WWE On His Podcast
Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talkin...

Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »

Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane Will Jump Off The Top Of The Stadium If He Can
Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane W...

On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »

Justin Beiber at WrestleMania?, CM Punk & RAW Notes

Posted by Marc Middleton in WWE News
Saturday, October 9th, 2010

– HollywoodLife.com reports WWE is negotiating with singer Justin Bieber to sing America the Beautiful at 27.

– The advertised dark match for RAW this coming Monday will be vs. vs. .

is scheduled to make his return to RAW on this Monday’s live show.

41 Responses to Justin Beiber at WrestleMania?, CM Punk & RAW Notes:

1. Angelo

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 4:52 am

Letting Bieber do it would be the dumbest thing WWE ever did, and they’ve done alot of dumb things.

2. annonymous

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 7:19 am

I know WWE are panning to the kids nowadays but cmon Justin Beiber? This is ridiculous.. Even if it is a 5 min song.. Go back and rethink this rubbish…

3. DROC MAJAS

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 8:08 am

Please!Please!Please! Don t Do Dat Shit Wwe ! I CAN T STAND THE LITTLE BASTARD KNOWN AS JUSTIN BIEBER ! Don t Do That His Music SUCKS! Don t Do It .it ll b the biggest mistake U ve ever MADE!

4. wwedude

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:19 am

if he does perform….. hope he gets speared or rkoed

5. BB

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:40 am

I’d hate to have to boo America the Beautiful…

6. Dave

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 12:34 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO BIEBER!!!! If it does happen I hope he gets the Tila Tequila/Juggalo treatment

7. bieber is gey

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 3:24 pm

if you put biber in wm i wll by the disck aand burn it so that onluy ashes survive i quote i changed my name from ecw original t biaber is gey

8. Mr.Hill

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 3:32 pm

As an Atlanta resident I will get Mania tickets. I will personally try to get some kind of Boo started for that little bastard.

9. themike

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Is wwe turning into sesame street? pee-wee hostn raw to this little prick at wm. this pandering to kids shit gone too far.

10. The Fulken

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 4:57 pm

@themike…. Pee Wee is NOT a child star anymore… His show was on waaaaaaaaaay back in the late 80’s, early 90’s, so pinning his appearance on RAW for the “kids” is a bit stupid seeing how none of them probably knows who he is.

And rather you hate it or not, Justin Bieber equals money and media talk. I don’t like the kid but he seems popular to a lot of people. WWE would be stupid not to have him. Its business.

11. MR

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 5:23 pm

I couldn’t care less about the song or who sings it. That’s when I go to put the kettle on.

12. themike

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 7:08 pm

If you are grown-up and call yourself a true fan of pee-wee, you have issues.

13. Ballsack

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 7:46 pm

@ the mike lmao, good point.

Wwe are pandering to the kids, its too much. They dont have matches like the one tna had between mick and flair, that was brutal.

14. K Law

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Right… So I guess someone who calls himself themike and another dude who calls himself Ballsack are really grown and mature? LMAO……….. failed. Can’t hate on Justin Bieber… He’s bangging Kim Kardashian. I would trade places with him in a heartbeat.

15. ballsack

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:27 pm

holy crud! k law is alive? havent seen you in like ages. 😀

16. ballsack

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:29 pm

oh and i cant really say im mature cause im not. i behave when i need to behave, like among family members who follow tradition and what not.

17. NICK

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:50 pm

LADY GAGA

18. NICK

Date: Oct 09, 2010 at 11:50 pm

HELP

19. annonymous

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 1:23 am

Isnt Beiber Canadian…

20. themike

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 4:00 am

if i only had a cool name like “k law” i can be considered mature. i guess the k stands for “kirtle”. watch out what you say about pee-wee, we have a fan that got offended.

21. junior805

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 10:23 am

Wtf justin beiber is this a joke??? Let lady gaga do it…even beyonce but justin beiber cmon he sucks wwe need to get a life!!!!!

22. PowerUp 5000

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm

I hope this is a Joke..U gotta be kidding me Beiber….for Wrestlemainia in Atlanta ..Wack !!! Id rather see Eli Cottonwood v Greay Khali in a ladder match then watch Bieber sing like a whinning mouse

23. Ken

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Hey….it could be Miley Cirus……

24. Titoveli -Thug Life Outlawz- Mi Mundo Ent

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 4:36 pm

noooooo nooooooo nooooooo and nooooooo we are tire of this kid already wwe we dont wanna see him in WM

25. K Law

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 5:39 pm

So I guess themike is the name you use to pick up the kiddies? Foul fag… I rather be a fan of pee wee then trying to actual be like him, right themike? I heard in the new about your little accident a few years back… Beating your dick at the movie theater to Brokeback mountain lol… Swallow a nut and shut up fag.

26. themike

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 7:43 pm

You would know everything gay k fag. im not the one who likes justin b. and pee-wee you ass pirate. go take a shit and fall in it.

27. themike

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Also being the big peewee fan you are kfag, you would know all about jerkn off in a movie theater. So next time you try to put somebody down dont use your own personal experiences.

28. *%$+¢!?

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 11:01 pm

@ K Law & @ themike, both of you are about some immature faggots.

29. killarob

Date: Oct 10, 2010 at 11:14 pm

This isn’t true his career won’t last til wm anyway lol

30. Ballsack

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 12:15 am

hey , notice how K Law returns, and sheamus disappears.

31. themike

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 12:44 am

Sheamus and klaw can go suck a big green donkey dick. that quierbait is too buzy fuckn himself in the ass with a dirty mop handle thinking about a three way with his butt buddies peewee and justin ina theater watchn brokeback. how sad. AND FUCK K LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. *%$+¢!?

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 1:03 am

That’s “queerbait” you ignorant faggot.

33. themike

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 2:51 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHEAMUS/K LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT U SAY OR THINK! WE ALL KNOW SHEAMUS/K LAW ARE THE SAME HOMO THAT RUNS HE MOUTH BUT CAN NEVER BACK IT UP! ALL YOU CAN DO IS THREATN TO KILL EVERYBODY WHEN YOU COULDNT EVEN KILL AN ANT IF YOU JUMPED ON IT A 100 TIMES. SO KNOW YOU ROLE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE! AND FUCK SHEAMUS/K LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. bieber is gey

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 3:29 pm

if wwe gets biabe then every man with balls will stop watching ee
    becaus

35. K Law

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Wow thmike… Was that orgasm big enough for you? Why does everyone keep saying me and this Sheamus dude are one in the same just because we don’t type at the same time? Do any of us type at the same time? How do we know Ballsack isn’t Sheamus? Or Themike isn’t Sheamus? We already know themike likes to play with himself. How original themike… Trying to use my own insult against me. Pathetic, sad, and worthless… Just like your parents. What the fuck were they thinking when they decided to keep you? Oh wait, they won’t thinking. That’s what happen when your messed up on alcohol and drugs 24/7. You do stupid things like keep a kid who calls himself themike. LMAO! I bet you speak in third person……

“Hey mom, themike wants to be breastfed!”

“Hey dad, themike wants to know what color panties should I wear for when you sneak into my room tonight!”

Please themike… do us all a favor and be the dead.

36. Ballsack

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 4:12 pm

well hey K Law, for one i dont say ”AND FUCK CENA” So i cant be shame-ass. I never say that at the end of my posts.

37. lashon

Date: Oct 11, 2010 at 5:54 pm

no not him plz! I love wwe and thats not going to be a good thing. I will not pay to see him! Omg no way!

38. Bush

Date: Oct 12, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Do I win a prize for leaving the 40th comment?

39. S.E.S Commando

Date: Oct 12, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Well Shaymie, I’ll be at WM too, let’s see if your bite is as good as your bark.

40. Sheamus

Date: Oct 12, 2010 at 4:06 pm

ill bite your cock right off the base.

AND FUCK CENA!!!!!

41. Van

Date: Oct 12, 2010 at 4:07 pm

it must be pretty hard switching from one name to another