– Former WWE stars Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, Sunny and Torrie Wilson all were on hand at this past weekend’s Wizard World Convention in New York City.
– Today is John Morrison’s birthday. He turns 31 years old.
– United States Champion Daniel Bryan recently said to WWE magazine that he used to have “Final Countdown” by Europe as his theme song. Why? Because it is considered one of the worst songs of all time. Bryan cited that it was initially used as a gag but it “really caught on.”
– Nickelodeon’s Fred the Movie, featuring a cameo appearance from John Cena, will be released on DVD this Tuesday.
– Former WWE, WCW and AWA talent Mike Enos (also known as Blake Beverly of the early 1990s tag team The Beverly Brothers) was released from the Tampa, Florida based Hillsborough County Jail last Monday after spending four days incarcerated on charges of contempt of court after failing to appear for a Deposition in small claims court.
Enos retired from professional wrestling in 2000 and currently owns a business, Enos Painting. He is best known for his various partnerships with Wayne Bloom, which included The Destruction Crew, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew 2 and The Beverly Brothers.
Show Comments (1)