– Tuesday’s NXT season three premiere on Syfy drew a 0.96 cable rating, with 1,151,000 viewers. The number is in line with what NXT has been drawing as of late as the August 17 edition of the program drew 1,178,000 million viewers while the August 24 show scored 1,130,000 million.
– A SmackDown brand live event tour is being held today through Sunday in the U.K. Top matches advertised for the tour include Kane vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship and Big Show vs. Jack Swagger.
The tour’s schedule is as follows:
* Thursday: Aberdeen, Scotland at Aberdeen ECC
* Friday: Aberdeen, Scotland at Aberdeen ECC
* Saturday: Minehead, U.K. at Butlins Resort
* Sunday: Skegness, U.K. at Butlins Resort