Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retirement (Video), Paul Heyman on Dean Ambrose, Dana Warrior
Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retireme...

Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »

Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In Pittsburgh
Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In ...

There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »

Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talking About WWE On His Podcast
Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talkin...

Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »

Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane Will Jump Off The Top Of The Stadium If He Can
Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane W...

On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »

Spoiler: SmackDown Star Out of Action for a While

Posted by Marc Middleton in WWE News
Wednesday, September 1st, 2010

– Joey Mercury will be out of action for several months after undergoing surgery over the weekend to repair a torn pectoral muscle. It’s considered a six month recovery process.

Despite the injury, Mercury is expected to remain on television since he had his arm on Monday’s Raw just days after surgery. Many feel that with Serena’s recent release, it wasn’t a good time to remove Mercury from television since the Straight Society wouldn’t be much of a group with two people. However, Punk and Gallows broke up at the following night’s SmackDown television taping, so the injury may have been the catalyst to disband the group.

Source: Wrestling Observer

23 Responses to Spoiler: SmackDown Star Out of Action for a While:

1. K Law

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 3:53 pm

What a fucking waste the SES turned out to be… Had great potential to be a huge heel stable but WWE dropped the ball. I knew once they feuded with Big Show, that was a wrap. Maybe Punk can focus on his singles career again and be the ruthless Punk he was when he feuded with Jeff Hardy last year.

2. Mr.Hill

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 4:20 pm

I agree, the Punk/Hardy feud was great.

3. King

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 5:35 pm

There was or going to be about the S.E.S.

4. King

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 5:36 pm

There was nothing huge about them.

5. S.E.S HiTlER

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 9:51 pm

there is EVERYTHING huge bout S.E.S. but honestly punk is the greatest wrestler and the only straight-edge superstar in history, going for the gold soon i think when the big lights are on smackdown in october either way you cant deny cm punk = good television.period.

6. Darcel

Date: Sep 01, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Cm Punk is a beast look like he could be in the ministry of darkness with that long beard he got undertaker should join forces with him

7. DROC MAJAS

Date: Sep 02, 2010 at 12:06 am

Joey Mercury,Go To TNA Or go over to RAW wit John Morrison and Melina and Reform MNM OR IN Short Retire!

8. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 02, 2010 at 12:33 am

I know people don.t like cm punk but i.m a fan. I like the example that he sets because too many wrestlers have died before they were 50. We.ve heard time and time again that performers in that environment often turn to sleeping pills, steroids, alcohol and/or pain killers to relieve the stress from the falls and bumps they take. Cm punk sets a good example for today.s superstars. I wish Jeff Hardy could leave the drugs alone too. He.s headed down the wrong path right now. I like tna.s show but what does it say about them screening for drugs when it comes to their athletes?

9. S.E.S HiTlER

Date: Sep 02, 2010 at 2:52 pm

exactly. thank you kryptonite, you finally understand what i was trying to tell all these inebriated, incompetent fucks.
    cm. punk is the best, because he’s straight-edge.
    straight-edge means im better than you.

10. DigitalVirus82

Date: Sep 02, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I guess HBK is very happy about it! This savior-ding-dong should be over…
    CM Punk doesn’t need anyone to be top heel of SD!

11. S.E.S HiTlER

Date: Sep 02, 2010 at 10:07 pm

That’s right, I love punk. I dream of him dry humping me since he can’t have sex.
    I’m straight edge and that means I’m gayer than you

12. WWF316

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 11:16 am

lol

13. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 1:24 pm

yeah, for once i agree with you man

14. y2jake

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 1:25 pm

hahahahaha

15. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Once again someone impersonating me. The previous post was not me. Anybody can sign any name on this site.

16. nick

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 4:54 pm

I was probably that cm punk cock sucker ses hitler that typed ur name in.

17. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 10:40 pm

Yes yes…..CM PUNK is a gay and S.E.S HiTlER IS HIS COCK SUCKED AND I AM HIS PUSSY SUCKER as punk is Neither a mn nor a woman.HE IS do i need to say this?

18. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Hey,who said this? I am done with this site.i am going to local gay club to enjoy some time.and all of you-suck punk’s cock in peace bcoz i am going to try some one else’s.probably my father’s!!!!!

19. m and m

Date: Sep 03, 2010 at 11:31 pm

ur all sick homos.

20. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 04, 2010 at 12:18 am

I guess you know which one.s me. That dumb ass can.t spell.

21. Brent

Date: Sep 04, 2010 at 2:40 am

Lol, man guys might have some beef but its always funny ass hell when you guys start clowning each other.

22. Kryptonite

Date: Sep 04, 2010 at 7:00 am

Oh my god! Dicks are so tasty.i am proud of being a homo.HiTlER,you wanna come and try? We can dominate the gay’s division and capture world gay’s champion.Oh please,come on,for the sake of my 2 inch dick!!!!

23. m and m

Date: Sep 05, 2010 at 3:27 am

kryptonite, you can shove that 2 inch dark dick of yours all the way to your own black hairy busted wide open candy ass!