Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »
There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »
Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »
On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »
– According to IMDB, several independent wrestlers are credited for doing motion capture work for WWE Superstars in the new SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 game. Here’s what’s listed:
* Aaron Aguilera filled in for Undertaker and Big Show
* Paul London filled in for Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston
* Austin Aries filled in for Santino Marella, Chris Jericho and also Evan Bourne.
* Claudio Castagnoli filled in for Edge and Jack Swagger.
Several stuntmen are credited with doing motion capture work for names like Christian, Vince McMahon, Cody Rhodes and others.
Photos from WWE All Stars and SmackDown vs. RAW 2011!
« Site News: 4 New Diva Galleries Added
TNA Seeking More ECW Originals, Dixie’s Segment, Jeff Hardy Update »
Tags: Big Show, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Edge, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Undertaker, Vince McMahon
Mail (not published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail