Thanks to Tim Capture and Wrestling News World for these TNA iMPACT spoilers that will air next Monday night:
* Out to start the show, TNA founder Jeff Jarrett. Almost 8 years ago he founded TNA. It stands for total nonstop action. So Sting, he’s not going to talk about kicking your a–, I’m going to act and kick your a–. Jarrett leaves the ring and goes up to the rafters. So far no Sting. Sting sneaks up and attacks but Jarrett takes over and is beating him all the way down the stairs and to the entrance ramp and into the ring. Jarrett asks him “Why?” the lights go out and when they come back, Sting has a bat and beats Jarrett down. Jeff Hardy, Abyss and RVD run out for the save and Sting bails.
* Jeff Hardy vs Robert Roode later tonight
* Team 3D & Jesse Neal are out with weapons. Bubba says he talked to Hogan and this is a 3 on 3, New York Street Fight match
* Team 3D & Jesse Neal vs. Syxx Pac, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash in a New York Street Fight. Winner via X Factor off the top rope through a table from Syxx Pac to Brother Ray, the Band. Bubba the Love Sponge came out to distract Ray and help
* Eric Young ran in for the save afterwards and challenges Nash to a steel cage match at Lockdown. He says he’s going to get righteous.
* Doug Williams comes out to join the commentary Doug Williams mocks them for shaking hands after the match. Kaz and Moore run after him and Williams disappears down the runway.
* Shannon Moore vs. Kazarian Time limit draw, this match is a draw. Kaz and Moore run after him and Williams disappears down the runway.
* Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky, non title Leather & Lace match. Velvet says she came to her senses and this isn’t a leather and lace match because none of us perverts to see her goodies. Instead, Angelina will be handcuffed while Velvet kicks her ass. Velvet hit Angelina with the Knockouts match and then announces this is also an I Quit match Lacey and Madison run down to join in the beatdown. Tara runs out for the save. After unlocking Angelina’s hands, Angelina goes to shake hands with Tara but she just walks off in disgust
* Robert Roode vs. Jeff Hardy. Winner via Swanton Bomb, Jeff Hardy. James Storm attacks Hardy afterwards and then spits a fireball in Hardy’s face. It took him 3 times to do it. RVD then runs out but gets taken out by Beer Money too. The DJ aptly pick Johnny Cash’s Ring of Fire to play immediately afterwards.
* “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero & “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal vs. AJ Styles w/Ric Flair & Desmond Wolfe. Lethal’s music played but he never came out. AJ said Lethal has a drinking problem courtesy of Beer Money so this is a handicap match. Before Wolfe made it to the ring, Hulk Hogan laid him out with a chair shot. This has turned into AJ Styles vs. The Pope. Winner via DQ, The Pope. Flair got out of the chair and nailed Pope with the heavyweight belt. Beer Money run out for the beat down. Hogan comes out to the top of the ramp and stares for a while. Hogan’s music hits while Team Flair minus Wolfe pose in the ring. Hogan slowly makes his way down but security gets in between him and Flair.
* Dog the Bounty Hunter is here.
* Homicide & Okada vs. Generation Me. Winner via 450/moonsault combo, Generation Me