– Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with the lights dimming, the bells tolling and out comes The Undertaker. He makes his long entrance to the ring to kick off RAW tonight.
Taker takes the mic and says last week was symbolic of what Shawn Michaels’ life has become. Taker says Shawn’s life has a dark cloud above it that can’t be shaken. Taker says Shawn will have to pay the ultimate price – his career. Taker says there will be no tomorrow’s, no celebrations, no victory or anything for Shawn after WrestleMania. Taker says in three weeks, Shawn Michaels’ career will…. Rest in… Shawn’s music hits and out he comes.
Shawn comes out and says he was angry, full of rage last week. But he woke up the next morning and had an epiphany. Shawn says Taker interfered in his match last week and didn’t have to. Shawn says fear lives in Taker’s heart. Taker tells Shawn to choose his next words very carefully. They go back and forth some more. Taker says he looks in Shawn’s eyes and sees the fire, the passion and the will. Taker sees that Shawn honestly thinks he can beat him at WrestleMania. Taker says it won’t happen. Shawn says the dark cloud will be hanging over Taker after WrestleMania. Shawn’s music hits and he heads to the back. Shawn stops on the ramp, they stare at each other and that’s it.
Maryse, Katie Lea and Alicia Fox vs. Gail Kim, Eve and Kelly Kelly
Back from the break and Maryse, Katie Lea and Alicia Fox are already waiting in the ring. Out come their opponents, Gail Kim, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly. Alicia and Gail start things off. They go back and forth until Gail lands on Alicia’s head off the ropes. Alicia turns it around and gets a 2 count. Maryse comes in and works Gail over.
All the Divas get involved and it comes down to Eve and Maryse. Eve makes Maryse tap out to get the win for her team.
Winners: Eve, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim
– We go backstage with Criss Angel, Hornswoggle and The Bella Twins. He pulls a string through his mouth and up through his eyelid as they look on. Jillian walks in and she says if anyone is going to be Angel’s assistant tonight, it will be her. She starts singing.
– We see Big Show and The Miz headed to the ring. They will be facing John Morrison and R-Truth in a WrestleMania preview match. We go to commercial.
The Miz and Big Show vs. R-Truth and John Morrison
Out come the WWE Tag Team Champions first for this non-title match. As they walk down the ramp, Miz takes the mic and cuts a promo on R-Truth and John Morrison not deserving a title shot at WrestleMania. Miz cuts a promo on tag teams in WWE and says he & Show are the last truly great tag team. John Morrison’s music hits and out he comes. R-Truth is out next, getting the crowd hype.
Miz and Truth lock up first. As soon as they do, Morrison runs in and kicks Show off the apron. Truth and Morrison double team Miz and kick him into the fan barrier. The ref calls for the bell. Show picks up Truth on the floor but Morrison and Truth ram him into the ring post. They double suplex Show on the floor and go to work on Miz, suplexing him over the fan barrier. Morrison takes the mic and says they just proved they’re a real team and showed how real they can get. Truth says that’s the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They point to the WrestleMania sign as Truth’s music plays.
Winners by DQ: Big Show and The Miz
– Back from the break and we get a video package for Batista vs. John Cena. Josh Matthews is backstage with Cena. Cena says what Batista said is correct – Cena can’t beat Batista. Cena says the only thing he can do is beat Batista now. Cena says he’s counting on Batista getting involved in his match with Vince tonight.
– Evan Bourne is backstage with Criss Angel, thanking him for the match with William Regal tonight for the final MITB spot. Skip Sheffield walks up to talk with Angel but Regal walks up and brushes him off. Angel has Regal write a number down and he guesses it correctly, 56.
Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase
We go to the ring where Legacy make their way out for the handicap match against Randy Orton. As they walk down the ramp, Orton attacks from behind and beats both of them up. Orton enters the ring and waits on them as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and we’re ready to go. Orton and Cody start the match out. Cody takes it to the corner but Orton turns things around on him. Orton hits a big elbow off the ropes and Cody tags in Ted. Ted and Orton go at it. Orton hits a big clothesline and Ted tags Cody back in.
Cody takes control of Orton and beats him down. Orton counters and backdrops Cody to the floor. Orton turns around and catches Ted about to attack. Ted and Cody are both on the floor while Orton is in the ring. We go to commercial.
Back from commercial and they all end up on the floor. Rob Van Dam debuted in TNA as this happened so my attention was elsewhere. Legacy beat Orton down and take it to the ring. Ted gets a close 2 count on Orton. Cody comes in and dropkicks Orton for a 2 count. Cody works over Orton and tags back in Ted. Orton catches them both with powerslams and beats Ted down in the corner. Orton drops Ted with the backbreaker. Orton hits the mat and taunts Ted now. Ted comes back after Cody distracts and hits his finisher for the pinfall and the win.
Winners: Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes
– After the match, Cody comes in the ring and lays Orton out. Legacy taunt Orton and stand over him, doing the Orton pose. We go to replays.
– We go backstage with Batista and Josh Matthews. Batista says Cena is paranoid because he’s never dealt with someone like Batista before. Batista gives his word that he won’t get involved in the Cena vs. Vince match tonight.
– We see Triple H heading to the ring before taking another commercial break.
– Back from the commercial and out comes Triple H to the ring. Triple H says he kind of respects Sheamus for attacking him on RAW last week. Sheamus comes out to the ring and says he wants Triple H at WrestleMania. Sheamus asks if Triple H has the guts. Triple H talks about coming up in WWE and becoming “the guy.” Triple H says a lot of guys have tried making a name off him at WrestleMania. Some succeeded and some failed, he says. Triple H goes on until they come to blows and start going at it. Triple H clotheslines Sheamus to the floor. Sheamus pulls Triple H out to the floor with him. Sheamus misses the big kick. Triple H tackles him over the fan barrier. Triple H attacks Sheamus at ringside and they continue to go at it. Sheamus slams Triple H into the announcers table and brings him back in the ring. Triple H hits a big spinebuster and sends Sheamus to the floor.
– We go backstage with Santino Marella and Criss Angel. Santino attempts some comedy. Angel has him do a magic trick with some empty cups and a knife. We go to commercial.
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Evan Bourne vs. William Regal
Christian and his NXT rookie Heath Slater are on commentary for this match to finalize the Money in the Bank match. Out first comes Evan Bourne. Out next is William Regal with his rookie Skip Sheffield. The bell rings and Regal takes control to start. They go back and forth for a short match until Bourne hits Air Bourne for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: Evan Bourne
We get a WrestleMania recall and a plug for Steve Austin hosting next week’s RAW. They lead us into a video package for Vince McMahon vs. John Cena.
– John Cena vs. Big Show, Triple H vs. Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho in “WrestleMania rematches” are announced for next week’s RAW. Also on next week’s show, the WrestleMania contract signing between Vince McMahon and Bret Hart with special guest host Steve Austin in the middle.
John Cena vs. Vince McMahon, Vladimir Kozlov
Back from the break and tonight’s host Criss Angel comes to the ring. He introduces John Cena first to a big pop from the crowd. Angel introduces Vince McMahon next. Vince marches out to the ring in his all-black attire. Vince takes the mic and says he knows Bret Hart is in Canada watching this. Vince tells Bret to enjoy this match. Vince calls Criss Angel the greatest illusionist of our time. Vince tells Cena he’s going to get pinned 1-2-3 tonight. Vince announces this match as a Handicap Gauntlet match. Out comes Cena’s first opponent – Vladimir Kozlov.
Vince goes to the corner as Kozlov rushes the ring. He beats Cena down with headbutts and rights. Kozlov tags in Vince after Vince asks for the tag. Vince goes to cover Cena but only gets a 2 count. Music hits and out comes Drew McIntyre to the ring as the next opponent for Cena. McIntyre stomps on Cena and goes t work. McIntyre drops Cena on his face and Vince is tagged in. Vince goes to cover Cena again but only gets 2.
Vince says to bring out the next man and it’s Jack Swagger. Swagger rushes the ring to face Cena as we go to commercial break.
Back from the break and Cena is going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Swagger. He hits it after taunting Vince. Cena goes for the AA but Swagger counters it and slams Cena in the corner then powerslams him out of it. Swagger works Cena over as Vince cheers on. Vince is tagged in and covers Cena again. Vince wastes time and only gets a 2 count. Vince goes for another pin and still only gets two. Vince says bring out the next man and it’s Mark Henry.
Henry comes in the ring and shake shis head, he doesn’t want to hurt Cena. Henry picks Cena up and hits him with the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry tags in Vince as the crowd boo’s. Vince covers Cena but still only gets a two count. Vince goes outside of the ring and grabs the timekeeper’s bell. He announces this match is now No DQ. Henry comes in and gets in the way of Vince, trying to talk him out of hitting Cena with the bell. Vince gives Henry the bell and tells him to do it. Henry tosses the bell on the mat. Henry turns around to a big spear from Batista. Batista kicks Henry out of the ring.
Kofi Kingston’s music hits and he appears in the ring, going at it with Batista. Kofi mounts Batista in the corner with right hands but Batista powerbombs him. Cena gets up and goes at it with Batista, knocking him to the corner. Cena stares Vince down now. Cena goes for the AA on Vince but drops him when Batista comes at him. Batista spears Cena. Batista nails the Batista Bomb on Cena. Vince covers Cena for the pinfall and the win. Vince celebrates and leaves the ring. Batista stands over Cena as the crowd boo’s. Batista poses, yells and looks around while standing over Cena as RAW goes off the air.