Aside from scrapping the annual Survivor Series event, WWE.com has updates its upcoming pay-per-view lineup with several notable changes that begin after March’s WrestleMania. The changes include:
– Backlash is no more. WWE’s April PPV will now be Extreme Rules (on 4/25).
– With Extreme Rules moved to April, a new PPV event will debut on May 23 called “WWE Wild Card.”
– The Bash is also gone and has been replaced with “Fatal Four Way” on June 20.
– WWE’s Night of Champions PPV, which used to take place in July, has been moved to September. The July show is now titled “Money in the Bank” and will take place on July 18. This could mean there will be no Money In The Bank match at WrestleMania this year.
– Summerslam will take place on August 15th.
– Night of Champions will now take place on September 19th.
– Hell in a Cell will take place on October 3rd.