– Here are some notes on the WrestleMania 26 set from the new issue of WWE Magazine:
* The dome in the University of Phoenix Stadium will be open, like WrestleMania 24, making it an open-air event.
* Over 1,500 miles of cables and wire will be ran through the stadium to light the ring, stage and entrance way.
* Close to 400,000 pieces of pyro will be used and shot over 200 feet into the air above Phoenix.
* The 110 foot tall above-ring structure will hold 30 tons of light, sound and video equipment and look similar to the one at WrestleMania 24.
* A $250,000 four-sided LED big screen with 150 speakers will hang under the ring structure ensuring a great view for everyone.
* Before heading to the ring, WWE Superstars will first walk onto a 120 foot-wide stage that stands 8 feet above the floor. As of now, they will then head down a ramp to the ring that will be surrounded by cauldrons of fire. These fire cauldrons will be placed all around the WrestleMania set and will burn high or low, depending on what the action in the ring calls for. Each cauldron burns at about 1,000F degrees.