WWE RAW Results – February 15, 2010
– Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with Justin Roberts introducing the Iowa National Guard, I believe it was. A young woman is introduced to sing the National Anthem in honor of President’s Day. We go to the opening RAW video.
– Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to RAW from Des Moines. They plug Jerry Springer as host tonight and say that he will reveal secrets about WWE Superstars. Springer is also going to allow Bret Hart to address the WWE fans tonight. We see the parking lot outback as they await the arrival of Batista to address John Cena.
Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
We go right to the ring where the WWE Champion Sheamus makes his way to the ring for tonight’s opener.
Voices hits as Randy Orton makes his way out. He and Sheamus stare each other down as Orton stalks to the ring. Orton gets a decent reaction from the fans. The bell rings and they lock up and take it to the corner. Sheamus taunts Orton. Orton comes back with a big uppercut and slithers away on the mat from Sheamus.
Sheamus drops Orton and gets a 2 count. Sheamus powerslams Orton and taunts him some more. Sheamus goes for the big running kick but Orton ducks. Orton goes for an RKO but Sheamus rolls out of the ring. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is stomping away on Sheamus. Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes come walking down the ramp as the crowd boo’s them and Orton looks on. Sheamus comes up from behind and puts a knee to Orton’s back and Orton goes down. Sheamus stomps on Orton now. Sheamus takes Orton to the corner now and works him over. Orton fights back now with right hands and an uppercut followed by a big dropkick.
Orton stomps some more on Sheamus. Orton counters a move and hits his backbreaker on Sheamus. Orton goes for an RKO again but Sheamus dodges it and rolls to the floor. Orton comes out but counters Sheamus and rams him into the ring post. Orton goes back in the ring and distracts the referee. Ted tries to hit Sheamus but Sheamus drops him. Cody comes over and hits Sheamus from behind, which the referee sees. The match is called for disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Sheamus
– After the match, Ted DiBiase comes in the ring and blames what happened on Cody. Orton is pissed. Cody comes in now and argues with Ted. Orton stares them both down. Orton nails the RKO on Cody and lays him out. Sheamus runs up and hits the big boot on Ted, sending him to the floor. Sheamus turns around to a huge RKO from Orton. Orton gets hype as his music hits and we go to replays.
– We see Bret Hart walking backstage, heading to the ring as we go to commercial break.
– Back from the break and we get a replay of last week where Bret Hart attacked Vince McMahon. The music hits and out comes Bret to the ring. The crowd pops as Bret takes the mic. He says it’s no real shock that Vince isn’t here tonight at RAW. Bret says he came here tonight to finish things once and for all with Vince. The crowd starts chanting Bret’s name. Bret goes on about returning to WWE and how Vince says he deserved to be screwed. Bret says Vince needs the holy hell beat out of him and the crowd pops again.
Bret says he really wanted to beat Vince at WrestleMania and have one more victory at WrestleMania. Bret says there is no match because Vince lied about that too. He says victory will last a lifetime but excellence will last forever. Bret thanks the WWE fans for having him back and thanks John Cena. Bret says the past few weeks, he’s got to live some special moments he won’t forget. Bret thanks the fans again and says goodbye. He drops the mic and walks out of the ring to the back. Bret stops on the ramp again and says goodbye to the fans as his music plays. We see Bret walk backstage and Kofi Kingston stops him and shakes his hand. He walks past Jack Swagger & Alicia Fox, who wish him good luck. Primo Colon walks up and also says goodbye to Bret. Gail Kim and Evan Bourne also say goodbye. Bret keeps on walking as we cut to Cole and Lawler, who play up how serious the situation is. We go backstage again where Bret is walking with John Cena talking. Cena is trying to talk him into staying but Bret isn’t having it. Bret hops into his limousine. Cena walks off but a car backs into Bret’s limousine door. A woman hops out and is saying she’s sorry. Cena has her move the car as Bret’s leg is pinned in the door. WWE stars and officials rush over to help Cena tend to Bret. A WWE trainer comes over and works on Bret’s leg. The ambulance backs up and they pull Bret out of the limo and put him on a stretcher. They load Bret into the ambulance and we see it take off before another commercial break.
– Back from the break and we get a replay of what just happened to Bret Hart.
We go to the ring where WWE’s Unified Tag Team Champions The Miz and Big Show come out for this non-title match. Out next are their opponents, MVP and Mark Henry.
The bell rings and MVP unloads on Miz, sending him to the corner. MVP whips him back in the corner but runs into a big boot. MVP slams Miz on his face and hits the running kick, sending Miz to the floor. We go to commercial break.
Back from the break and Miz is in control of the match. He punches Mark Henry but gets dropped by MVP. Henry comes in on a tag and goes to work on Miz. Henry runs into a big boot but scoops Miz up and hits the World’s Strongest Slam for a 2 count. Big Show breaks the pin with a big leg drop. Show is tagged in now. He and Henry go at it in the corners. Henry hits a big splash. Henry tries to scoop Show off his feet but can’t. Show DDT’s Henry.
Show goes to the second rope for a Vader splash but Henry rolls out of the way. MVP is tagged in and ducks a punch from Show. MVP hits the knee to the face and a big running kick in the corner. Show hits a big kick to the face that drops MVP. Miz is tagged in and goes right or the pin. MVP rolls Miz up out of nowhere for the pinfall and the win, in this non-title match.
Winners: MVP and Mark Henry
– Cole and Lawler hype Jerry Springer’s appearance, which is next. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Jerry Springer, tonight’s host, with two of his security guards from the show. The Springer graphic from his show is also on the screen. Tonight he’s going to reveal intimate relationships of WWE stars tonight in this special episode of the Springer Show. His first guest out to the ring is Kelly Kelly.
Springer asks Kelly why she hasn’t wrestled lately. She announces she’s pregnant. He asks who the father is. She says she doesn’t know because she’s been in a bunch of different relationships. Wow. She now says she thinks she might know who it is and brings out Santino Marella. Santino comes out and they hug. Santino says it’s true and calls Springer, Maury Povich. Santino says he was at a hotel bar with Kelly and after a few drinks, things got crazy and now he’s the father. Kely says when Santino was sleeping, she needed someone to finish the job – someone with more experience and stamina. They try to argue and be funny. Michael Cole stands up and says that was his and Kelly’s secret. Lawler stands up and apparently he’s been with her also. The crowd chants for Lawler and he gets in the ring. This is getting ridiculous. Out comes The Bella Twins.
Nikki says that her sister is a man. Brie slaps Nikki and they fight at it. We get “Jerry” chants as the security break them up. They go to say who was in the room with Kelly when Chris Masters makes his way out. Masters enters the ring when Eve Torres comes marching out to the ring. She asks Kelly why she’s messing with her man Masters. Kelly and Eve catfight. More Jerry chants as security breaks them up. Eve asks Masters how he could do this. He says Eve wasn’t getting the job done. Eve says she’s been cheating on Masters also. Masters says bring the man out who she’s been with. Out comes The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh.
Khali picks Eve up and hugs her. Masters tries to attack but security gets involved. Santino interrupts and asks who the father is. Springer says he has the results of Kelly’s paternity test. The father is Hornswoggle. His music hits and out he comes running to Kelly. Springer says this is all crazy, crazier than his own show. Springer says he’s out of here and leaves the ring while the WWE stars and Divas argue in the ring. Lawler takes the mic and climbs to the second rope. He asks Springer to stop. Lawler says the WWE stars got together tonight and put this show together to freak Springer out. He says Kelly isn’t pregnant, Brie isn’t a man and there hasn’t been any secret rendezvous. Ranjin says Khali thinks, like the fans, that this is all a waste of time. Lawler says no, it isn’t. He has a relationship to reveal and it’s Jerry Springer. Lawler says some men like their women big, some skinny and some old. But Springer likes his women Young… as in Mae Young. Her music hits and Mae Young comes to the ramp, loving all over Springer. The WWE stars and Divas chant for Jerry in the ring and finally, this segment ends.
– We go to the parking lot where we are still awaiting the arrival of Batista. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cole leads us into a video showing what happened to Bret Hart earlier. Cole shows us security camera footage from earlier showing a different angle of the car backing into Bret’s door of the limo. Lawler says they haven’t heard an update on Bret but speculates his leg is probably broken. We go to an Elimination Chamber promo.
– We go to a pre-recorded video of Jerry Springer, with his familiar brick background. Jerry does his “Final Thought” speech and talks about the Elimination Chamber and Road to WrestleMania. Mae Young walks up, they hug and leave together. We see John Cena heading the ring before taking another commercial break.
– Back from commercial and we see a replay from SmackDown where Batista wouldn’t speak to the crowd, kicked the microphone and got tons of heat. We go to the ring where John Cena comes out to a big pop. We see replays of where Batista attacked Cena a few weeks ago. Cena wishes Bret Hart well and says he’s pulling for him. Cena says he did nothing to provoke the attack from Batista a few weeks ago. Cena said Batista is coming to RAW to respond to his threats so here he is, to welcome Batista to RAW. Cena calls Batista out.
Batista appears on the big screen and waves at Cena. Cena rips on Batista’s shirt. Cena turns his back and tells Batista to come on down and attack him. Batista says he’s doing Cena a big favor by not being there tonight. Batista says Cena he doesn’t want any. Batista says if they are ever in the same ring again, Cena will wish it was a bad dream. Cena says those are the words of a tough guy but he saw Batista’s hands shaking. Cena says Batista doesn’t want any of him. Cena tells Batista to come out and fight. Batista says this is all funny to him because Cena is running his mouth while he’s not there. Batista says next week, he will be live in person at RAW. Batista says then, he will give answers to Cena. Batista wishes Cena luck in the Chamber this Sunday. Cena says he will be waiting on RAW for Cena. Batista gets up from the camera view and walks off.
John Cena vs. Triple H
Triple H’s music hits as he comes out to a big pop. Triple H does his entrance as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings to start the match. They lock up and Cena goes to a headlock and then to the mat. Cena runs the ropes and hits a shoulder block before taking Triple H back down with a side headlock. Triple H fights back and takes Cena to the corner with shoulder thrusts. Triple H whips Cena into the opposite corner. Cena hits a suplex on Triple H for a 2 count.
Cena goes for the bulldog but Triple H blocks it. Triple H goes for the knee to the face but Cena blocks that. Cena knocks Triple H over the top and to the floor. Cena runs off the apron and tries to leap on Triple H but he moves. Cena lands on the fan barrier. Triple H goes for a Pedigree on the floor but Cena counters and backdrops Triple H. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Triple H has Cena fading in a sleeper hold. Cena eventually fights back and hits shoulder blocks and the back drop. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Triple H counters the Attitude Adjustment and clotheslines Cena for a 2 count. Triple H takes Cena to the top rope and goes for the superplex. Cena fights him off and back to the mat. Triple H rushes the corner and knocks Cena’s feet out from under him on the top. Triple H goes for the superplex again but Cena headbutts him back to the mat. Cena hits the double leg drop from the top but only gets 2.
Cena tries for the STF but Triple H counters it. Triple H turns it into a half-crab as the ref checks on Cena. Cena counters the hold and locks on the STF. Triple H reaches the ropes to break the hold. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment again but Triple H grabs the ropes and holds on. Cena runs the ropes but Triple H drops him with a right. Triple H with the knee to the jaw and a spinebuster. Triple H goes for the Pedigree when Sheamus throws his WWE Title belt in the ring, slides in and hits the big boot to the face on Triple H, laying him out. Sheamus goes for the kick on Cena but he ducks it. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Cena counters it. Sheamus rakes Cena’s eyes and lays Cena out with the big boot to the face. Triple H tries to get up but Sheamus grabs him and hits the Celtic toss move. RAW goes off the air with the crowd telling Sheamus he sucks as he holds his WWE Title belt in the air.
Latest TNA News » More TNA News