– Last night after TMZ posted the report on Hurricane Helms being found with a soma last week before being arrested, Chris Jericho wrote the following on Twitter: “This just in! TMZ charged with beating a dead horse and grasping at straws…”
– There was a report over the weekend saying that Hurricane Helms was being kept home from the WWE TV tapings this week. Helms noted on his Twitter last night that he was driving to Memphis, Tennessee, the sight of tonight’s SmackDown and ECW tapings.
– Ted sent word that during WWE’s live RAW chat on their website last night, there was a fan poll about WrestleMania in 2010. The choices fans could vote on for where they would like to see the event were:
* Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, LA
* Metro Dome in Minneapolis, MN
* Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY
* Rogers Centre in Toronto, Canada
* Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN