WWE RAW Results – October 19, 2009
– Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with Justin Roberts in the ring introducing tonight’s guest host, rapper Snoop Dogg. A pink Cadillac comes driving out with spinning rims. Snoop is driving and he has The Bella Twins and Eve Torres in the car with him. Snoop heads to the ring with the three Divas while his new single plays. Snoop dances in the ring with the Divas. He takes the mic and says he’s a huge WWE fan and proud to be hosting RAW tonight. Snoop says his mind is set on business tonight and nothing personal. He says RAW will beat SmackDown at Bragging Rights.
DX hit the ring and do some dancing with Snoop. Triple H says since Snoop is here, some white guy has to try and talk like him. HBK and Triple H go back and forth with some corny “izzle” rhymes. Triple H starts talking about Team SmackDown and shows their faces on the big screen. The crowd boo’s them. They talk about Chris Jericho and Kane, making a Katie Vick reference. They talk about Cryme Tyme next and Dolph Ziggler. They talk about Drew McIntyre and Eric Escobar, saying nobody has any idea who they are. HBK puts over McIntyre. When it comes to Eric Escobar, they have no idea who he is at first. They make a joke about Vickie Guerrero here and Triple H being with Stephanie. They say the SmackDown team pales in comparison to the RAW Team. And out comes the members of Team RAW – Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes.
They go down the line and introduce each team member. Swagger keeps a smile on his face the whole time. Finally they come down the line to Cody and Shawn doesn’t introduce him. Cody grabs Shawn and says his own name into the mic. Triple H jokes on Cody. Cody says he’s not listening to a word HBK or HHH say this Sunday because he should be team captain. Cody says he just might not tag any of his partners in and beat SmackDown by himself. Big Show gets in Cody’s face and says Cody will respect him. Show says if he thinks Cody is going to let their team down, he will take him out. Show says this goes for everyone on his team. Mark Henry comes face to face with Show and asks if that’s a threat. Show says, what if it is? Henry says if it is, they are definitely going to have a problem. Swagger butts in and says athletically, he is miles ahead of both Show and Henry. He tells them to stand in the background on Sunday and let him do the real wrestling. Kofi takes the mic and says this is what SmackDown wants – for them to waste time arguing. Kofi’s voice is different. Triple H takes the mic and asks Kofi isn’t he supposed to be Jamaican? What happened to his accent? Shawn says they have a 5 on 5 match tonight and if any of them lose tonight, they prove their the weakest link on the team. Triple H says the person who beats them tonight will take their place on the Team RAW. That match is going to happen right now.
Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, MVP, Evan Bourne and Primo vs. Mark Henry, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger
Out comes the team of Masters, MVP, Bourne, Guerrero and Primo. If they pin a member of Team RAW in this match, they will take that person’s place at Bragging Rights. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Chavo is going at it with Kofi. 2 count by Chavo. Kofi comes back with a big backdrop on Chavo. We see DX in the back watching on a monitor as Kofi flies off the top onto Chavo. Big Show and Henry tag themselves in at the same time. They argue coming in. Cody tags himself in and he comes in to go at it with Chavo as Henry and Show leave the ring. MVP is in to work on Cody in the corner.
Cody teases a tag but doesn’t do it and gets decked by MVP. Bourne comes in with some moves on Cody. Crossbody off the top for a 2 count. Bourne starts kicking at Cody’s legs. Primo is tagged in and comes in flying off the ropes. Flying elbow and clotheslines by Primo. Cody runs into Masters and knocks him off the apron. Cody and Primo go back and forth. Cody hits Cross Rhodes on Primo. Swagger tags himself in on Cody’s back and pins Primo for the win as Cody looks on confused.
Winners: Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Big Show and Mark Henry
– After the match, everyone starts arguing. Swagger dumps Cody over the rope and to the floor. Kofi tries to separate Show and Henry but he gets decked. Henry tosses Swagger over the ropes. Henry turns around to a big spear from Big Show. Show’s music hits and he marches to the back as Team RAW tries to regroup.
– We see a clip of Ted DiBiase pinning Randy Orton last week. Josh Matthews is backstage with Ted asking about the whole situation. Ted says Orton hasn’t returned his phone calls yet. Orton walks up and Matthews leaves. Orton tells Ted he betrayed him. Orton says in a few minutes, they are supposed to wrestle each other but tells Ted he will not fight back and he will show Orton the respect he deserves. Orton says if he does that, he might get to stay in Legacy. Orton says if he tries to take advantage of an opportunity again, he will regret it forever. We go to commercial.
Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Orton
Back from the commercial and Ted DiBiase is already in the ring waiting. Voices starts playing next as the WWE Champion Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. Orton enters the ring and comes face to face with Ted. The bell rings and here we go. Orton kicks Ted in the gut, dropping him to one knee.
Ted gets up and gets in Orton’s face. Orton hits him with a nasty European uppercut. Some Ted chants from the crowd. Orton stomps on Ted. Ted won’t fight back. Orton gets down and tells Ted not to even think about hitting him back. Orton stomps on Ted some more and taunts him again. Ted is getting pissed. Orton asks if he wants to hit back and stomps him again. Ted gets up and comes face to face with Orton. Orton mushes his face back. Orton dares Ted to hit him. Orton pushes his face again. Ted comes back face to face again. Orton pushes him again. The crowd is into it. Ted finally pushes Orton back to the mat. Orton goes to the corner and Ted acts like he is about to attack. Ted calms down some as Orton stares him down. Ted looks down at the mat and the crowd starts to boo.
Orton lifts Ted’s chin with his hand and drops him with an RKO. Orton covers Ted for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
– We go to ringside where Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole talk about the late Captain Lou Albano. They lead us into a tribute video for the WWE Hall of Famer.
– We go backstage with Snoop, Eve and The Bellas. They’re talking about his new CD. Hornswoggle comes in, still dressed like DX. Snoop tells him to make sure and do what he told him to do. Chavo walks in and taunts Hornswoggle. Horny leaves and Snoop talks with Chavo. Snoop says he has nothing but love for the Guerrero’s. Jillian Hall walks in and demands a Divas Title rematch tonight. Jillian starts singing “Gin ‘n Juice” when Santino Marella walks in. He’s got a bald head and he’s dressed like Charlie Brown! He talks about being friends with Snoop Dogg, confusing him with Snoopy I guess. Jillian starts rapping again and Snoop tells him to get out of here. Snoop asks Eve for his personal bag because he needs to relax. We cut to a graphic of Hornswoggle and Michael Cole that says “technical difficulties.” Snoop comes back on with the Divas and it’s smokey in the room. Snoop has candles lit and says his personal favorite aroma is fresh cut grass and tells one of the Bellas she will like that. Santino comes back for some more comedy. Lots of pot references here. Good segment compared to the other recent celebrity host segments.
John Cena vs. Triple H
Back from the break and John Cena’s music hits. Cena comes out to a big pop from the crowd and rushes the ring. Cena looks ready to go. Triple H is out next with his King of Kings theme. The bell rings and they go at it. Cena takes Triple H down first with headlocks.
Cena goes for a quick Attitude Adjuster but Triple H slides out. They lock up again and Cena takes Triple H down with a headlock again. Cena with a shoulder block and Triple H goes down again. Cena with a hip toss and a 2 count. They lock up again and Triple H applies a headlock. Cena fights out of it and puts a wristlock on Triple H. Triple H rams Cena’s head into the turnbuckle. Cena fights out of the corner with right hands. Triple H comes back with a big clothesline and Cena goes down. 2 count by Triple H.
Triple H launches Cena into the opposite corner and he goes down. Triple H throws Cena in the other corner and he goes down again. 2 count by Triple H. Triple H goes for a Pedigree but Cena counters it and throws Triple H into the corner and over the rope to the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Triple H is in control of Cena. 2 count. Triple H works on Cena’s back now. Triple H with shoulder thrusts in the corner. They trade right hands in the ring. Cena with a big shoulder off the ropes. He goes for another but Triple H ducks and Cena goes down. Cena lifts Triple H for an Attitude Adjuster but he slides out and goes for the knee. Cena tries for the STF but Triple H gets the ropes. Cena with a suplex and a big right hand. Cena goes for the bulldog but Triple H blocks it.
Triple H goes for another Pedigree. Cena counters it and locks on the STF in the middle of the ring. Triple H almost makes it to the ropes but Cena pulls him back in the ring. Triple H does get to the ropes and breaks the hold. Triple H nails the Pedigree on Cena and covers him but Cena’s foot hits the bottom rope and it’s only a 2 count. We go to another commercial break.
Back from the break and Triple H drops Cena with a right. During the break, Triple H threw Cena into the steel steps on the outside. In the ring now, Cena goes for an Attitude Adjuster but Triple H slides out. Triple H locks on a Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. The hold is broken. Cena fights back with shoulders and a big back drop on Triple H. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle and goes for another Adjuster but Triple H slides out. Triple H hits the high knee off the ropes and a knee to the face. Clothesline knocks Cena down. Triple H hits the spinebuster. Triple H goes for the Pedigree and nails it but only gets a 2 count.
Cena gets up and hits the Attitude Adjuster on Triple H but only gets a 2 count. Cena goes off the top with the big leg drop but misses. Triple H goes for another Pedigree but Cena counters with Adjuster. Triple H counters that with a third Pedigree and nails it on Cena for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: Triple H
– After the match, Triple H and Cena shake hands in the ring. Triple H leaves and Cena stands in the ring looking somber. We see Randy Orton in the back looking on a monitor. Cena salutes the RAW crowd before leaving to a standing ovation from most of the fans. Cena stops at the ramp, raises his hands up and the crowd pops big. We go to commercial.
The Miz vs. Marty Jannetty
Back from the break and we see the clip from SmackDown where The Miz and John Morrison talked about Marty Jannetty. We go to introduce Miz’s opponent when Snoop Dogg appears on the big screen. He introduces Miz’s opponent tonight, Marty Jannetty and out he comes. The bell rings and they lock up. Miz takes it to the corner but Marty clocks him. Jannetty rolls Miz up for a 2 count.
They go back and forth until Miz clocks Marty with a big clothesline. Miz with a hold until Jannetty backdrops him. Jannetty with a big high elbow off the ropes and another big backdrop. Jannetty goes to the top rope and drops the big right hand on Miz’s face for a 2 count. Back and forth with counters. Marty with a big kick to the face. Miz dumps Jannetty on the top rope and hits the Skull Crashing Finale for the pinfall and the win.
Winner: The Miz
– Backstage we see Chavo Guerrero and Jillian Hall talking about something. We go to commercial.
– Backstage we see Chavo Guerrero and Jillian Hall talking about something. We go to commercial.
WWE Divas Title Match: Jillian Hall vs. Melina
Back from the break and Jillian Hall is in the ring waiting with Chavo Guerrero. Out next is the WWE Divas Champion Melina with her red carpet entrance. Chavo distracts Melina and the ref to start and Jillian attacks from the back. Jillian with a big backdrop on Melina for a 2 count. Jillian with knees to the head and a whip into the corner. Melina with kicks out of the corner. Chavo jumps on the apron to try and stop Melina. Hornswoggle appears, dressed like a rapper, and stops Chavo. This lets Melina hit her finisher for the pinfall and the win.
– After the match, Chavo gets in the ring with Hornswoggle and bullies him around. Snoop Dogg runs down. Chavo pushes Hornswoggle and taunts Snoop. Chavo pushes at Snoop. Hornswoggle kneels down behind Chavo and Snoop clotheslines Chavo down. Chavo gets up and he gets ready to go at it with Snoop. Snoop ends up spearing Chavo. His music plays and down comes Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly and The Bella Twins to dance with Snoop and Snoopswoggle. Michael Cole is shown dancing at the announcer’s table as they plug the premiere of White Collar on the USA Network. We go to commercial.
Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels
Back from the break and it’s 10:59PM. Chris Jericho makes his way out to the ring first followed by his opponent Shawn Michaels. The bell rings and Jericho rolls to the floor to get a microphone. Jericho comes in the ring and says SmackDown has an advantage over RAW – him being the captain. Jericho says he is the best in the world at what he does. Jericho says we are going to start now with HBK and out comes Cryme Tyme.
The pyro hits next and out comes Kane. HBK is on the ramp now and looking confused. Kane comes marching through the crowd and he has Dolph Ziggler, Eric Escobar and Drew McIntyre with him. Jericho says while Team RAW argues like children… the DX music hits and out comes Triple H.
Behind Triple H comes Jack Swagger, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry. Both teams are in the ring and all fourteen Superstars face off. Triple H tells Jericho congratulations because he done the impossible – he made Team RAW agree on one thing. The fact that they don’t like Team SmackDown. Triple H says they all walked onto this show but are about to get thrown off of it. Vickie Guerrero asks everyone to excuse her as she walks out on the ramp to tons of heat.
Vickie’s back and it’s great. Tons of heat here for WWE’s best heel. Vickie says she sees where this is going and as a SmackDown official, she won’t allow it. Vickie says if DX want a fight, they get one but it has to wait until Sunday. She says Team SmackDown is leaving the arena now. Huge “you suck” chant here. Triple H tells Jericho to listen to Vickie and leave. Triple H says they don’t work for Vickie Guerrero, drops the mic and Team RAW starts brawling with Team SmackDown. Jericho gets thrown over the announcer’s table by HBK as both teams brawl in the ring. RAW goes off the air with chaos in the ring.
Latest TNA News » More TNA News