Source: WNW, Tim Capture
– TNA taped part of this week’s iMPACT and more at the tapings tonight in Orlando. The order in which these air are subject to change.
* Sting b. Rhino in a TNA Championship qualifying match. The other winners will face off in the main event at No Surrender. After the match Rhino hit Gore on Sting, beat him down and hit his finisher again. The referees came out to break up the melee as Rhino gets heat from the crowd.
* The No Surrender main event currently stands at TNA Champion Kurt Angle vs. Sting vs. the two other qualifiers.
* Doug Williams b. Suicide in a TNA Championship qualifying match. Suicide was going for a top rope move but The Pope came out so Suicide dove to the outside onto him. He came back in only for Williams to hit Chaos Theory for the win.
* AJ Styles b. Chris Sabin w/Alex Shelley in a TNA Championship qualifying match.
* Hernandez b. Homicide in a TNA Championship qualifying match after hitting the Terminator (Ron Simmons’ old finisher when he worked as Farooq which is basically a side powerbomb off his shoulder). They shook hands after the match.
* Daniels comes out and cuts an in-ring promo. He is announced as the number one contender for the TNA X Division Championship. He calls out Samoa Joe so he can say something to his face. Daniels says he never thought they would face off again under these circumstances. He says there was a time the X Division Championship was the most talked about thing in TNA. He says it used to be just him, Joe and AJ Styles traveling and becoming family. He said they were just trying to make a name for themselves and mentions the 2005 Unbreakable pay-per-view. The event was headlined by Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Daniels showing that TNA was the future, Daniels proclaimed. Samoa Joe says he doesn’t care because he has things to do. Daniels says like what, hanging out with the Main Event Mafia? Daniels says they’re scared of him and that’s why Joe is with them. Daniels says Joe lost his integrity and wants to know why he threw away his friends, pride and principles. Daniels says no one knows him anymore, not even his wife and son. Joe snaps, knocks out Daniels and leaves the ringside area.
* It’s announced Sting has cracked ribs and is told not to wrestle. Sting says he’ll still compete.
* Christy Hemme & Tara b. Hamada & Sojo Bolt after a Widow’s Peak on Sojo Bolt. After the match Hamada gave Sojo a cradle Falcon’s Arrow.
* Consequences Creed b. Shark Boy
* Kurt Angle joins Mike Tenay on Taz for the next match which is Doug Williams vs. AJ Styles in a TNA Championship qualifying match.
* AJ Styles b. Doug Williams in a TNA Championship qualifying match.
* Jeremy Borash interviews AJ Styles after the match. AJ says he’s on top of the hill and will climb the mountain.
* Dr. Stevie vs. Abyss in announced for later tonight.
* Sting b. Hernandez via disqualification as Eric Young came out dressed as Homicide and attacked Sting.
* Hernandez gets on the mic and calls out Young. Young comes out in new gear while the British Invasion, Kiyoshi and Sheik Abdul Bashir sneak attack Hernandez. AJ Styles comes out the make the save but is beat up as well. Beer Money, Inc. comes out and cleans house to put the babyfaces in control. Team 3D comes out to join the babyfaces. 3D were going to put Bashir through a table but Scott Steiner and Booker T ran out and beat up 3D. The heels are now in control. Steiner and Booker put James Storm through a table as the Main Event Mafia music hits and the heels celebrate in the ring.
* Sarita & Taylor Wilde b. Daffney & Alissa Flash after Sarita hit a belly-to-belly suplex on Flash. The Motor City Machineguns are out with a box of tissues and join commentary. They have their own commentary table.
* The Pope D’Angelo Dinero b. Jay Lethal with running knees into the corner.
* The Pope cuts a preacher-like promo about enlightenment and how he’s The Pope and he’s going to baptize Lethal. Consequences Creed comes out and makes the save but Pop attacks Creed when his back in turned and leaves.
* The Beautiful People b. Madison Rayne & her mystery partner Roxxi when Angelina school-girled Madison and held the tights.
* World Elite comes out for a promo. They want Hernandez to join them and become part of the family. They call Hernandez out but they get Hector Guerrero instead. Hector says World Elite pisses Hernandez off and Eric is the problem. Eric says America is the problem and Hector should know that since he’s not American. Young told Hector to tell Hernandez to pay attention because he’ll give him a reason to come out and join.
* Mick Foley comes out to join Mike Tenay and Taz on commentary for Abyss vs. Dr. Stevie. Stevie attacked Abyss before he made it down the ramp.
* Abyss b. Dr. Stevie after a Black Hole Slam. Kevin Nash comes out without Abyss realizing and starts beating him down. Foley comes in for the save and tosses Stevie out to end the show.