– A note from WWE’s financial results today, one of the reasons that WWE made less money on last year’s WrestleMania than this years is because they had to spend a lot more money to make the Citrus Bowl in Orlando look good for TV. They also had to spend money to make a temporary locker room for the talent.
– Ken “Kennedy” Anderson has signed a deal to work a fall tour with the Nu-Wrestling Evolution promotion in Europe. Kennedy will be appearing from September 24th to October 3rd at shows in France and Malta.
– Devin sent the following: The password for the 10/13 Smackdown/ECW taping in Lexington, KY is TICKET. For what it’s worth, Jeff Hardy is being advertised for the show. The password for the 10/12 Smackdown/ECW show in Pikeville, KY is EBLAST.
– As part of its quarterly earnings statement, WWE officially revealed numbers for its second fiscal quarter pay-per-view events. Here are the numbers:
* WrestleMania 25 (960,000); WrestleMania 24 was not reported in the second quarter of 2008 (it did 1,058,000 buys)