Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE’s top two selling DVD’s in 2009 so far are the Best of Saturday Night’s Main Event with 113,000 units shipped and the Starrcade: The Essential Collection with 109,000 shipped. These numbers are as of May 31st so when the WrestleMania 25 DVD numbers come out obviously they will double both of these DVD’s.
– Insiders believe about 30% of the WrestleMania 25 pay-per-view buys (total: 970,000) came from outside of the United States. WWE gets paid less for international buys than domestic buys.
– WWE’s number of website visitors in the month of March was 13.5 million with each visitor spending an average of 22 minutes per visit. An average of 22 minutes per visit is pretty good. The website averaged 645 shop orders daily, down from 18% in March of 2008.
– As noted before, Dos Caras Jr. and El Sicodelico Jr. from Mexico have been worked at WWE’s developmental facilities in Tampa. Early reports on the two say that they aren’t working too well with the American style or promos.
– Some amazing new lingerie and other photos of TNA Knockout Velvet Sky are now online, some of her best 2009 shots. You can view them by CLICKING HERE.