Jim Ross is back with a post-RAW blog from last night. Here are some of the highlights:
– The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase, came off as the shining star of the program in my view. MDM was a new face/voice and add a fresh element to the show that worked for me. Every weekly, episodic TV broadcast, including and especially a wrestling show needs “new” and DiBiase provided “new.”
– Can Carlito and Primo grow and evolve on the same TV show without it always being about the two of them at odds? My suggestion would be to do another trade and move one of them off Raw and to another brand. Can Primo become the “next Eddy Guerrero?” That might be challenging.
– RKO vs. DiBiase=A Wrestlemania Main Event some day in this decade.
– Lilian Garcia is reportedly, by her on admission, leaving soon to get married and perhaps start a family. I wish Lilian well, love her voice, and can’t wait for her “book” to come out. That last part was a joke.
– Matt Hardy has had surgery according to Matt Hardy so I guess we won’t be seeing Matt on SD for a few weeks. Matt needs some good luck and a few main event ops. My advice to Matt is to rely on your instincts, Twitter your ass off while you are on the mend, come back with the mindset that no one is better, don’t date any more Divas, and do not use one, Dr. Heiney. I’m just saying.