– WWE made a move on June 10th to have the lawsuit brought against them by Deep South Wrestling moved to State jurisdiction.
– Devin sent the following: WWE’s house show in Bowling Green, Ohio has been moved to January of 2010. The original date was August 30th, 2009 but when WWE decided to move tonight’s event in Valparaiso, Indiana to that date, the Bowling Green show had to be moved too.
– WWE superstar Chris Jericho will be appearing on tonight’s episode of the popular Disney channel action series, Aaron Stone. The show is about kid who was enlisted to play the real-life part of a video game character. Here’s Disney’s preview for the episode
“”Xero Control” – Xero captures the world’s most feared fighter, World Champion Billy “The Body Bag” Cobb, to teach them the moves necessary to program his combat suit. Aaron Stone is enlisted to rescue Billy Cobb and destroy the combat suit, in Aaron Stone, MONDAY, JUNE 22 (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET/PT) on Disney XD.
– The WWC promotion in Puerto Rico has announced a TNA Knockouts match for their Aniversario show on July 11th. Originally some WWE Divas were scheduled to be brought in for a match with the other WWE Superstars on the card but with the addition of the Knockouts match, the Divas are likely off. Here’s the updated card: Steve Corino vs. BJ for the WWC Universal Title, Ray Gonzalez vs. La Pesadilla in a Hair vs. Mask match with boxer Felix Trinidad as the special referee, WWE Unified Tag Champions Carlito and Primo Colon vs. WWC Tag Champions Thunder & Lightining, MVP vs. Umaga, Idol Stevens vs. Shane Sewell for the WWC Puerto Rican Title, Apolo vs. El Bronco, Lucha X for the WWC Junior Heavyweight Title with Tommy Diablo vs. Ricky Reyes vs. Hiram Tua vs. Carlitos vs. Johnny Styles vs. Angel vs. Chicky Starr and ODB vs. Traci Brooks.
– Some hot new photos of new WWE announcer/Diva Angela Fong working the WWE live events are now online. Hopefully she appears on TV soon as she’s pretty nice to look at. You can view them by CLICKING HERE.