– Taz has relaunched his old FTW Gear clothing line. You can see the items at tazftwgear.com. All items were designed by Taz himself.
– James sent the following: On Friday Night Smackdown here in Hawaii, they showed an advertisement for the Honolulu house show on July 5, 2009. The main event of the show is Jeff Hardy vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Also appearing on the show will be C.M. Punk and Chris Jericho.
– The new issue of Playboy magazine with Olivia Munn on the cover featured a note that Laura Croft played the role of Randy Orton’s wife Samantha on RAW a few weeks back where Triple H attacked in their “home.”
– Cody Rhodes is said to be nursing a sore neck.
– Apparently WWE sent out the following press release earlier to fans in the Wisconsin area who are on their mailing list regarding Monday’s RAW:
Dear WWE® Universe:
The new owner of RAW®, Donald Trump, has some exciting news for the WWE Universe in Green Bay. Trump, along with WWE Divas, will be holding a special news conference as soon as his plane touches down at Green Bay Airport on Monday, June 22 at 4 PM.
All WWE Fans are invited to the Executive Air Terminal to attend this free event (subject to capacity). In addition, Mr. Trump has extended an invitation to former WWE RAW owner Mr. McMahon to also attend the conference.
Join Mr. Trump, Mr. McMahon and the WWE Divas, as a special announcement will be made regarding that evening’s Monday Night RAW® event at the Resch Center that will put the “green back” in Green Bay.
What:Special News Conference with New Owner of RAW, Donald Trump, WWE Divas and Former Owner of RAW, Mr. McMahon.
When: Monday, June 22, 2009 at 4 PM
Where: Executive Air Terminal2131 Airport DriveGreen Bay, WI
Show Comments (0)