– The June 4th edition of WWE Superstars on WGN America scored a 1.0 household rating while the June 4th edition of TNA iMPACT on Spike TV scored a 1.1 household rating.
– The official WWE website has added several post-Extreme Rules interviews. Below are highlights:
* John Cena spoke with Joey Styles on making The Big Show tap. He says that height was definitely an issue, but Show picked the right stipulation as he was like a human ping pong ball.
* A very emotional Tommy Dreamer spoke with Joey Styles on wining the ECW Championship. He said that he’s waited over 9 years for this chance. He called it the hardest struggle of his life and thanked his wife for being there for him. Dreamer then said his only regret was that Styles wasn’t the one calling the match.
* CM Punk spoke with Joey Styles on his win over Umaga in a Samoan Strap Match. He said a guy like himself is full of surprises, which we all saw when he cashed in Money in the Bank.
* Kofi Kingston spoke with Joey Styles on retaining the United States Championship. He said it was wild out there and he didn’t go into the match with a strategy. He said that it was a heck of a test being in the ring with three warriors. Kofi said he doesn’t know who his next challenger will be, but he’s open to anyone.