Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retirement (Video), Paul Heyman on Dean Ambrose, Dana Warrior
Sting Talks WWE Hall of Fame and His Retireme...

Check this Sting video of him talking about his retirement. More »

Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In Pittsburgh
Daniel Bryan Reportedly On His Way To RAW In ...

There have been several reports of Daniel Bryan sightings in Pittsburgh, PA … More »

Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talking About WWE On His Podcast
Steve Austin Admits He Holds Back When Talkin...

Stone Cold trying to not tee off on some of his podcast guests. More »

Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane Will Jump Off The Top Of The Stadium If He Can
Kane On Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon: Shane W...

On a recent media appearance to promote WrestleMania 32, Kane was asked … More »

Tonight’s RAW Mystery Man?, Legend Backstage, Hogan/Flair

Posted by Tim Brown in WWE News
Monday, May 25th, 2009

— Tonight’s RAW main event (which will be taking place from the Staples Center in Los Angeles) will be , , , & (Team Nuggets) vs. , , , and a mystery partner (Team Lakers).

The Miami Herald has an article up speculating about who the mystery partner will be for the babyface team. While seems to be the most likely scenario, the Miami Herald article also entertains options like , Austin, and , as well as extremely unlikely options like former WCW on-air performers David Arquette and Judy Bagwell. The writer also mentions Jonathan Coachman as a possibility, but ultimately picks Karl Malone as his choice for the fifth member of the babyface team on tonight’s RAW.

— One legendary name that we can confirm will be backstage at RAW tonight is The Iron Sheik. Sheik is booked for some sort of appearance at the Legendary Comedy Store on Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles tonight. When WWE found out was in town, they asked him to come be at RAW. At this point, it’s unknown whether he’ll be used on TV or not, but the plan is for him to be backstage if needed.

— Yahoo recently polled visitors of a NASCAR chat room about who was better, Flair or Hogan. Hogan got 60% of the vote with flair getting the remaining 40%.

SHOCKING: Former WWE & WCW Champ BACKSTAGE @ RAW [full breaking update >>]

One Response to Tonight’s RAW Mystery Man?, Legend Backstage, Hogan/Flair:

  1. Heidi Faine

    Date: Mar 27, 2010 at 6:51 pm

    There is obviously a lot more to read about this. I think you made some OK points in Features also.

Leave a Reply

Latest WWE News » More WWE News

Latest TNA News » More TNA News

Latest Wrestling Videos » More Videos