– Today is Chris Benoit’s birthday, who would have turned 42 years old. Today also would have been Nancy “Woman” Benoit’s 45th birthday.
– The Ultimate Warrior is selling paintings he personally created, dubbing himself “The ULTIMATE Knife Painter.” You can visit his website at WarriorGallery.com, which also features a message from Warrior discussing his voyage into the hobby.
– Former WWE star Marc Mero is getting married on July 1st, reports The Sun.
– WWE developmental wrestler Johnny Curtis recently suffered a concussion and has not wrestled in two weeks, reports The Sun.
– The December 29, 1997 edition of WCW Monday Nitro recently aired on WWE Classics on Demand and eagle-eyed viewers could spot an 18-year-old Stacy Keibler in attendance at the Baltimore event as a fan. Cameras cut to her not once, but twice while Bret Hart explained his actions at the previous night’s WCW Starrcade pay-per-view in which he attacked referee Nick Patrick and stepped in toward the conclusion of the Hollywood Hogan vs. Sting championship match as the impromptu referee. The future WWE Diva could be seen waving a big “Thank You Bret” sign in the audience.
Keibler would be shown on television once again nearly a year later during the Starrcade 1998 pay-per-view while Konnan made his ring entrance for his match against Chris Jericho.