– Former ROH Champion Xavier was visiting at TNA’s Lockdown pay-per-view in Philadelphia last night. There were also several indy workers including Monsta Mack of JAPW working as TNA security to catch Suicide in his dive off the top of the cage.
– After Team 3D won the TNA Tag Titles from Beer Money, all of the TNA merchandise stands put out a “Tag Team Domination” t-shirt with yesterday’s date and their photo on the front and a listing of all their Tag Title wins by date and city on the back.
– The live attendance at last night’s show looked to be in the 4,000 to 5,000 range.
– I stated earlier that TNA would be taping iMPACT tonight from Orlando. That is wrong as tonight is an off night for the company. This week’s iMPACT will be taped tomorrow night.
– There were a lot of loud ECW chants last night for guys like Rhino, Stevie Richards and Taz. Believe it or not, some people within TNA complained that the fans were trying to get themselves over and were “living in the past” but at the same time the company was pushing itself being in Philadelphia with the whole Team 3D thing.
– Bobby Lashley posted a message on his website last night saying he had made his TNA debut and to stay tuned as things are about to pick up.