– WWE has officially changed the name of their WWE 24/7 Video on Demand service to WWE Classics on Demand. The change had been planned for some time and the company pulled the switch this week.
– There’s talk that John Cena will be doing an ad campaign for Under Armor men’s clothing.
– WWE has signed a licensing deal with Burton’s Foods for their Wagon Wheels brand that will be launched in a few months.
– ESPN.com features an article on WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair today. The article notes that Flair pays $22,000 a month in alimony to his ex-wives. Regarding steroids in WWE, Flair admitted he experimented with them in the 1980’s and said, “Our company’s as clean as can be. We’ve got the most stringent drug-testing policies in place in the world. There’s no ifs, ands or buts. The guys pee in an open area. … It is what it is. The guys pay the penalty now. We’re not going to mess around with that after all we’ve been through.”
– The Undertaker let loose at the post-WrestleMania party last weekend in Houston. Taker actually played the emcee role at the party and surprised everyone by keeping things loose and having fun. Some people actually tried taking photos of Taker doing his thing but were quickly told by WWE handlers not to do so.