Here are TNA iMPACT spoilers from Tuesday night for next week’s show and the following week, courtesy of Wildcat. The rest of the results for this show were taped on Monday with this Thursday’s show.
– Motor City Machine Guns d. No Limit (w/Kiyoshi & Sheik Abdul Bashir) in a IWGP tag title match.
– Samoa Joe d. Booker T (w/Kurt Angle) in a Lethal Lockdown advantage match (clean finish too – though Angle tried to interfere in the middle of it but was stopped by AJ Styles). Joe grabbed a kendo stick after the match and went after Booker and Angle but they got away.
– Hernandez (w/Homicide) d. Kiyoshi (w/No Limit).
– James Storm (w/Robert Roode) d. Scott Steiner (w/Kevin Nash) by DQ after Steiner got Storm with a steel pipe. Steiner took down Beer Money after the DQ but Team 3D made the save. 3D gave Beer Money their titles and they had a staredown before leaving the ring.
– Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed & Taylor Wilde d. The Beautiful People & Madison Rayne. Velvet & Madison got a hold of Kong after the match and Angelina cut off some of her braids.
– Homicide (w/Hernandez) d. Chris Sabin (w/Alex Shelley) and Tetsuya Naito (w/Yujiro, Kiyoshi & Sheik Abdul Bashir) in a triple-threat match.
– AJ Styles came to the ring and called out Jeff Jarrett. He’s tired of the rumors going around backstage and wants some answers. Jarrett says when AJ finds out who he chose as the fourth teammate (and the only hint he gives is that he’s a former TNA champion) he’ll be sorry for not trusting him. MEM came out after that and Kurt said Kevin wasn’t cleared to wrestle the final Lethal Lockdown advantage match tonight against Team Jarrett’s fourth member. Jarrett says Kurt can wrestle instead.
– Team 3D is in the locker room with Lauren when Brother Runt walks in. He’s in town for a show and wanted to stop by and wish the guys luck for their match in Philly. Balls Mahoney then walks in and does the same.
– Abyss & Daffney (you read that right) d. Cody Deaner & ODB in a mixed tag match. Matt Morgan came to the ring after the match and took Abyss out. He said he’ll be showing Abyss the final blueprint of his destruction at Lockdown.
– Mick Foley comes to the ring to do an interview. There were two chairs set up in the ring for it. Foley says the person he’s interviewing comes from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico – it’s Cactus Jack. He goes back and forth between Foley and Cactus Jack like a madman, talking about how Cactus will be showing up at Lockdown to finish what he started with Sting back in the day. Sting then comes to the ring to try and talk some sense into Foley. He goes nuts and takes out Sting, saying he’s got the power to do whatever. He even has the power to play whatever theme music he wants, so he calls for Curry Man’s theme to be played, then Shark Boy’s, and finally Sting’s. The segment ends with Foley standing over Sting with his barbed wire bat held high.
– We see Balls Mahoney and Brother Runt leaving the building on the big screen, only to be attacked by Beer Money from behind. They fight to the ring, where Beer Money just destroys them. Roode even hit a Bubba Bomb on Runt through a table. Team 3D finally makes the save and Brother Ray gets on the mic. He says their match in Philly was just supposed to be a good wrestling match between two good teams for tag team dominance, but it’s gotten personal now. Every match is supposed to be in the locked cage, but theirs won’t be. It’s going to be a Philadelphia Street Fight now at Lockdown.
– Kurt Angle comes to the ring for the Lethal Lockdown advantage match. Jarrett then comes out and gets on the mic. He says he’s tired of the rumors and all that and he’ll be putting them to rest tonight. He’s done what’s best for TNA and what’s best for the fans. He then introduces the fourth member of Team Jarrett and Kurt Angle’s opponent for tonight – “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels. He comes out to a remixed version of his last theme and a HUGE pop from the crowd.
– Kurt Angle d. Christopher Daniels after the original decision was reversed by Jeff Jarrett. This was a really good match. The finish was sorta like a roll-up of sorts – I’m not really sure how to explain it. After Rudy Charles declared Daniels the winner, AJ came out to celebrate and Kurt got pissed and said the match needed to be restarted. Apparently he had his shoulder up. Jim Cornette comes out and teases saying the match would be restarted but then calls Kurt the loser and then Kurt went nuts. Kurt then calls out Jarrett to make a decision. Jarrett shows the replay on the screen and it does in fact show Kurt’s shoulder go up at 3. He says he’s not happy about doing this but declares Angle the winner. Angle and the Mafia celebrate in the ring until Samoa Joe’s music hits. Joe runs in and chases the Mafia and Jarrett out of the ring with AJ and Daniels to end the show.
Comments are closed.