– WWE Hall of Famer Afa will also be appearing at the events during WrestleMania weekend.
– Here are highlights of a feature The Guardian.co.uk website out of the UK did with World Heavyweight Champion Edge to promote the WrestleMania Revenge tour next month.
* I probably should have considered it more before I dived through a burning table at WrestleMania 22. I got second-degree burns from that. What was I thinking?
* All my tattoos subtly relate to a stage in my career. But there isn’t one that represents Sexton Hardcastle [Copeland’s first wrestling alter ego, a womanising playboy]. I don’t know what Sexton’s tattoo would have been. Probably not something you can print.
* Will I still be wrestling at 50, like Mickey Rourke’s character in The Wrestler? Noooooo. I’ll stop before it gets embarrassing.
* Breaking my neck was scary. I’ve torn both pecs and both knees, but those injuries were just annoying. Breaking my neck was the real shock. Having screws put in there makes you think.