– As of yesterday, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has no dates confirmed with WWE after early April. Unless plans change, it looks like Flair won’t be taking part in any storylines with the company after the angle with Chris Jericho at WrestleMania until something else pops up for him.
– Here are some more notes from the Variety article on WWE and WrestleMania 25 from the other day:
* WWE is currently working with the Sci-Fi Network on a new marketing plan to re-brand ECW on Tuesday nights.
* WWE’s Universe website currently has 320,000+ users without WWE spending any major advertising money to market and develop the site.
* WWE’s new Kids Magazine reached a profit in it’s first year of publication.
* WWE’s profits in their Home Video division grew 9% despite the recession and issues faced by the distributor, Genius.