– Kotaku.com has an interesting article up talking about the creation of the Wrestle Jam video game that Mickey Rourke played with a kid in The Wrestler. You can check out the article at this link.
– The NWA has a show booked at the former ECW Arena in Philadelphia, PA for August 30th of this year. The event will be 15 years and three days after Shane Douglas won the NWA Title tournament and threw the belt down to declare the ECW Title a World Title.
– Linda McMahon appeared on the FOX Business Channel yesterday to discuss the financial results that were reported. Linda said they were happy with the 8% growth in 2008. The Wrestler was brought up and Linda said they had lots of conversations with Mickey Rourke but didn’t plug an appearance by him at WrestleMania. You can watch the video of Linda on FBN at this link.
– Trevor sent word that Tyson Kidd has been added to the ECW roster page but Natalya still hasn’t. He also notes that Rosa Mendes has been added to the RAW roster page and Butch Reed, SD Jones, Victoria and Ron Simmons are now featured on the WWE Alumni page.
– WWE reported on Jamie Noble’s stinger from RAW Monday night on their website, saying he had no feeling in one of his arms and his hand after the corkscrew finisher from Mike Knox. WWE says Noble was taken to a local hospital by ambulance and on the way to the hospital he began regaining feeling in all of his limbs. “All of Jamie’s tests were negative,” Dr. Amann told WWE.com. “I expect him to be sore for the next several days, but I think he will do fine.” WWE says Noble will be able to return to the ring as soon as this coming Monday.
Show Comments (0)