– They say that Brett DiBiase, who works in WWE’s developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling, is the spitting image of his brother Ted, who is on the RAW roster. That could work against Brett in the long run unless the plan is to eventually have them work together as a brother tag team.
– Even though the use of marijuana in WWE still only gets you a fine, lots of the talent are seeing what has happened to the guys who have failed the pot tests, as far as losing their pushes go, and even the top stars who smoke pot are trying to distance themselves from it because they know it gets heat with WWE officials and nobody wants that.
– Due to the declining WWE live event numbers, in a lot of cities the company has changed from booking the major arena to using a smaller building. They’ve recently done this in Vancouver, Cleveland, Bakersfield and Sacramento.
– WWE officials are expecting the Night of Champions pay-per-view in Sacramento to sell out easily.
– WWE is now pushing itself as the greatest entertainment bargain in the country’s troubled times, hyping the fact that they are charging lower prices to live events than most major sports leagues or entertainment events. WWE is also high on the fact that their pay-per-views are priced cheaper than boxing or MMA, saying they are the best family bargain.