– This past week’s edition of WWE’s Friday Night SmackDown scored a 2.1 broadcast rating.
– Rusty sent word that that WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper is set to make a cameo appearance with “Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding,” which opened last week at Planet Hollywood Resort. He will be appearing from February 20th to March 5th. Joe Gannascoli from “The Sopranos” also signed to do a two-week cameo.
– JR sent the following: This story of the Chris Jericho incident reminds me of WWE in Detroit, MI for the Royal Rumble. I was standing near the back exit of the Joe Louis, and me and a group of fans were able to see some of the WWE stars. We saw Cryme Time together in a Red Charger, CM Punk and Kofi Kingston, Jerry The King Lawler, Chris Jericho received a lot of boos and cheers while riding in a White SUV, but a few idiots actually gave him the finger. Mark Henry and Tony Atlas were together in Dodge Magnum, and Mark Henry is a real Patriot, there were a few soldiers at the event, he got out of his car, and gave them a hug and hand shake, and then preceded to give them autographs and a quick photo-op. Primo and Carlito were driving together in a Dodge Cailiber, Tony Schimo was alone. We saw Jeff Hardy and his Girlfriend, John Morrison and The Miz were together. We were excited to see the WWE stars, but the crowd went nuts when they saw JBL driving off.
– WWE issued the following last night:
WWE(R) Attractive Option
STAMFORD, Conn., Feb 10, 2009 — Today, WWE’s dividend yield reached 15.8%. Based on the Company’s strong balance sheet and its intensified focus on managing in a financially prudent and disciplined manner, WWE is confident it can sustain its dividend over the long-term.
– The following is a statement on the Von Erich family website at vonerich.com:
“We are honored to announce that the Von Erich Family will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 4th. The induction will be held in Houston, TX. For those of you that have been asking about Kevin’s sons, we are planning on including Ross and Marshall in the ceremony.”
Show Comments (0)