– Here are TNA iMPACT tapings results for this Thursday’s broadcast:
* Homicide b. Brutus Magnus via clean pinfall.
* Eric Young b. Cute Kip w/The Beautiful People via pinfall.
TNA iMPACT (Airing this Thursday on Spike TV):
* Team 3D b. TNA Champion Sting & Kurt Angle via pinfall.
– A lot of friction between Sting and Angle during the match. After the loss, they brawled and had to be separated by other members of the Main Event Mafia that hit the ring during the melee.
* Kurt Angle grabs a mic and cuts a promo on Sting. Angle orders Sting to get in the ring later tonight and lay down for him so he is able to win the TNA Championship. Jeff Jarrett comes out and tells Angle that is now how it’s done in TNA. Angle tells Jarrett to stay out of Main Event Mafia business. Sting grabs the mic and says he will see Angle in the ring later tonight.
* A video is shown of Jeremy Borash interviewing TNA Legends Champion Booker T backstage. Booker goes into his locker room and AJ Styles is there waiting on him. AJ lays out Booker.
* Scott Steiner b. Petey Williams in a Silver Headgear on a Pole Match (Julio assured me, he’s not kidding). Steiner won by grabbing the headgear. We’re assuming that Williams is no longer allowed to wear it. After the match, Samoa Joe comes on the big screen and says Joe is going to kill you.
* Sojo Bolt won a Knockouts Gauntlet Match to become the number one contender for the TNA Knockout Women’s Championship. Aside from Bolt, other participants included Taylor Wilde, Angelina Love, ODB, Raisha Saeed, Roxxi, Velvet Sky, and Madison Rayne.
* Lethal Consequences b. The Motor City Machineguns when Jay Lethal pinned Alex Shelley.
* TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. b. Rhino & Abyss to retain. Matt Morgan came out and hit Abyss with a chair. James Storm pinned Abyss to get the pinfall victory.
* Kurt Angle and TNA Champion Sting make their way to the ring. Earl Hebner is standing by as the referee. Angle says let’s get this over with and instructs Sting to lay down. Sting says he’ll agree but he tries to talk him out it by insulting his integrity and such. Sting lays down and Angle, about to do it, changes his mind. The Main Event Mafia minus Booker T comes out and pulls them apart. Angle grabs a mic and says it’s now a war and it’s personal. Angle says that he and Sting will fight next week, one-on-one, with no fans in an empty arena.