– WWE sent out the following this morning:
WWE®: Male Ratings Champ
February 2, 2009
STAMFORD, CT – February 2, 2009 – World Wrestling Entertainment®’s television programming is number one among males on all of broadcast television on Friday nights; number one among males on all of cable television on Monday Nights; and number one among male viewers on Sci-Fi.
* Friday Night SmackDown® on MyNetworkTV (8:00 PM ET/PT) is the number one program Friday nights on broadcast television among males under the age 50, especially the key M12-17 and M18-34 demos
* Monday Night RAW® on the USA Network (9:00 PM ET) is the number one entertainment program on primetime cable among male viewers (M2+), including M18-34, M18-49 and M25-54
* ECW® (9:00 PM ET, Tuesdays) is the number one program on Sci Fi among male viewers (M2+) including M12-17, M18-34, M18-49 and M25-54
For advertisers looking to reach the male demographic, WWE’s male dominance is the reason why it is considered the best value in entertainment.
– Below are previews for tonight’s WWE RAW from DirecTV and TV Guide:
TV Guide: The McMahons Fight Back at Randy Orton
DirecTV: With last week’s shocking return of Shane McMahon, what will the McMahon’s do next to avenge Randy Orton?