– In the latest issue of WWE Magazine, Candice Michelle talks about her love of the Green Bay Packers and why WrestleMania trumps the Super Bowl. On why WrestleMania is better than the Super Bowl, Candice said, “Even though the Super Bowl has my GoDaddy commercials, you can only see me for 30 seconds. At WrestleMania, you can see me running around for a lot longer.” Candice also talks about her favorite Super Bowl snack. “As a Wisconsiner, I’m the best beer and brats girl around. I only serve brats at my parties, boiled in good ol’ Miller Lite,” Candice said. “If I’m feeling really festive I add grilled onions and peppers. I hate it when people serve fruit and vegetables at a Super Bowl party. That’s a big party no-no.”
– In the latest “Superstar to Superstar” interview on WWE.com, CM Punk talks to the star of ‘Underworld: Rise of the Lycans,’ Kevin Grevioux.
– Monday’s edition of TMZ will feature a segment on John Cena. In the preview on Friday’s show, he was seen making fun of former WWE Diva Chyna by basically calling her a man.
– Shawn Michaels will be doing an autograph signing on Sunday, March 1 at Last Licks Rye Brook from noon to 1:30 p.m. at 104 South Ridge Street, Rye Brook, NY 10573. Tickets are required for admission – visit www.lastlicksicecream.com for more information.
– WWE.com has moved Chavo Guerrero’s profile to the SmackDown section. Since Bam Neely’s disappearance from ECW in November, Guerrero has generally appeared on SmackDown in recent months as Vickie Guerrero’s lackey. Also, Chavo’s still pictured on the ECW roster section, but his profile has been deleted. It would appear that simply they forget to remove his picture.