– Chris sent word that during Friday night’s SmackDown, a local commercial in the Mississippi area aired hyping a SmackDown brand house show on Monday, February 2 in Tupelo. The commercial advertised Edge as the WWE Champion — even picturing him with the belt — saying he would defend the belt against Jeff Hardy.
– Voices: WWE The Music, Vol. 9, which will be officially released on Tuesday, has already hit a few stores. Kelly Kelly’s theme song, Holla, is featured in the album and is a remixed version. They’ve added some extra beats to the song.
– The Dish Network is doing an all-day promotion hyping the Royal Rumble. On channel 463 you can watch the 1997 Royal Rumble match, which was won by “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. On channel 464 you can watch the 2000 Rumble match, which was won by The Rock.
– WWE will holding a Smackdown/ECW television taping on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at “The World’s Most Famous Arena,” Madison Square Garden.
– WWE Divas Champion Maryse made her much anticipated return on Friday night’s SmackDown after dislocating her kneecap at a SmackDown live event in Raleigh, North Carolina late last month. She isn’t quite ready to return to the ring yet, but she did join Tazz and Jim Ross at the announce table last night.