* Kung Fu Naki b. Ryan Braddock
– Typical slow dark match. Fu Naki gets the win a kick.
SmackDown: (Airing Next Friday, 1/23)
* Edge cuts the opening promo. Matt Hardy runs out and takes him outside the ring. Edge runs.
* The Undertaker b. Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match.
– Shelton maintained control the majority of the match, but ended up submitting to The Undertaker’s Hell’s Gate submission hold.
* The Great Khali b. Chavo Guerrero
– Khali dominated throughout. He got the win with the Khali Bomb.
* The Bella Twins b. Michelle McCool & Natalya
– Maria comes out and interferes by attacking Michelle. The Bella Twins get the win via DQ.
* Edge b. Matt Hardy
– Edge gets the win after a spear and outside interference from Jack Swagger & Mark Henry.
* John Morrison & The Miz b. Carlito & Primo Colon in a non-title match.
– Good match with lots of back and forth action.
* Vladimir Kozlov vs. Triple H
– During the match Vickie Guerrero comes out and says it’s now a handicap match with The Big Show.
* Vladimir Kozlov b. The Big Show & Triple H in a Handicap Match.
– Vladimir Kozlov pins Triple H for the win. Edge comes out and gets pedigreed by Hunter. When Edge comes to he gets on the mic and tries to talk but he keeps cutting out. He gets frustrated and elbow-drops the mic. This ends next week’s SmackDown.
Comments are closed.