– Dave Meltzer reports that one WWE employee that was fired last week and came as a surprise to a lot of people was Jeff Rochester, the head of marketing for WWE.
– Linda McMahon has been appointed to the Connecticut Board of Education by Governor M. Jodi Rell, according to TheDay.com. Governor Rell stated, ”Linda clearly understands the skills and education needed to succeed in business and the type of highly educated and skilled workforce that must be available to ensure that success.”
– The Sioux City Journal has an interesting article up on tonight’s RAW from the Tyson Events Center. Some facts on tonight’s show:
* WWE will be bringing sixteen semi-trucks, eight buses and forty to sixty cars with them.
* It’s taking the 30 Events Center employees and eight hours to switch from a weekend basketball tournament to tonight’s RAW.
* It will take 2,400 amps of electricity to power RAW, comparable to what it would take to power 12 two-story houses.
* WWE has requested 15 megabytes of internet speed for tonight’s show, which is the largest internet speed request in the history of the Tyson Events Center.