– Justin Credible is proud to announce the opening of his new official website: Justin-Credible.com. “Its nothing fancy,” Justin says, “It contains my history, schedule, booking info, and some media.” The website also contains links to Justin’s Official MySpace, which is myspace.com/thatsjustincredible. He is also taking bookings on Independent Shows across the world. If there is anyone looking to use Justin Credible for wrestling shows, autograph signings, or conventions, please inquire within the website.
In another Justin Credible tidbit, when you type in his name on Google, the search engine suggests a number of phrases featuring the term “Olive Garden” alongside his name including “justin credible olive garden,” “justin credible olive garden story,” “justin credible working at olive garden,” and even “justin credible olive garden video,” as if people expect to find video of him working at Olive Garden. At last word, the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion was working at an Olive Garden restaurant in Waterbury, Connecticut and attending culinary school.
– Lord Littlebrook, who competed at WrestleMania III in a mixed tag-team match with Little Tokyo and King Kong Bundy against Hillbilly Jim, Little Beaver and Haiti Kid, is bedridden and suffering from Alzheimer’s. He’s also been diagnosed with dementia and has lost the use of both of his legs, which doctors can’t understand. On the plus side, this is the first year he hasn’t been suffering from pneumonia. Littlebrook turned 80 years old on Saturday.
– TNA has added Brutus Magnus, Kiyoshi, Sojourner Bolt, Shane Sewell, and Suicide to the roster section on the company’s official website. They also finally added a profile on backstage announcer Lauren Thompson. Both Christian Cage and Karen Angle are still pictured on the roster page following the changes.
– At last night’s New Japan-TNA Tokyo Dome show in Japan, Team 3D defeated Togi Makabe and Toru Yano in a Hardcore Match to become the new IWGP Tag Team Champions for New Japan Pro Wrestling. The Motor City Machineguns captured gold as well as they beat Yujiro & Naito to capture the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles. In other TNA-related action, the alliance of Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Riki Choshu and Masahiro Chono beat Giant Bernard (former WWE Superstar “A-Train”), Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii and Karl Anderson in an eight-man tag match. There will be a special “Global iMPACT!” broadcast dedicated to the event on SpikeTV in the near future.
– Former WCW Superstar Glenn “Disco Inferno” Gilberti is now working as a bouncer at the Sapphire’s Gentlemens Club, a strip club in Las Vegas. Gilberti was released from his TNA contract this past November in a budget cut move. He was working as a road agent.