– Jason sent the following: At the 12/20 Big Ballers Christmas party in Pontiac, Michigan, in a first time ever match-up, JWO member Scott Hall defeated THE NECRO BUTCHER in about 4 minutes. Scott looked sober, in good spirits and happy to be there. Scott even mentioned he’s been known not to show up for shows, but he’s never ever missed an ICP show. In another interesting match, 2 Tuff Tony and Sabu defeated Mad Man Pondo and Sexy Slim Goody.
– Devin sent the following: The Assembly Hall is advertising these matches for the WWE house show in Champaign, Illinois on January 30th, 2009: John Cena vs. Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship, Rey Mysterio & Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Manu, Matt Hardy vs. Jack Swagger for the ECW Championship
– Believe it or not, WWE Superstar Festus turns 24 years old today.
– NBC has officially canceled American Gladiators, which Hulk Hogan was hosting.
– Regarding Ron “R-Truth” Killings not being allowed into Canada today, he does have a criminal record so that’s likely the problem. Killings had to fly home after being detained at the Canadian border earlier today.