– Ted sent the following: Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler and Koko B. Ware will be appearing at the Carver Arena on 12/19 for an American Hockey League game between the Peoria Rivermen and the Iowa Chops in Peoria, IL.
– Snitsky’s profile has been removed from the WWE roster page.
– Ric Flair and Reid Flair will be appearing at the Big Time Wrestling events in Danbury, Connecticut on March 28th, 2009 and Webster, Massachusetts on March 29th, 2009.
– The WWE site has a feature on The Boogeyman as they look at his most notable moments in his WWE career. Boogeyman wrestled his first match in over fourteen months at this past Tuesday’s ECW taping, defeating local wrestler Scott Reid in under a minute.
– WWE will be holding a house show at The Arena Of Nimes in Nimes, France on June 13th, 2009. Tickets go on sale January 10th, 2009 at 10 AM.