– Here’s some news and notes from WWE’s recent tour of Europe still going on:
* The 11/5 RAW house show in Mannheim, Germany drew 5,500 fans with a $500,000 live gate.
* The 11/6 RAW house show in Rome drew 6,500 fans.
* The 11/6 SmackDown/ECW show in Nice, France drew a sellout.
* The 11/9 RAW house show in Sheffield, England, drew a sellout 7,000.
* The 11/9 SmackDown/ECW house show in Cardiff, Wales drew a sellout 6,400 fans.
* The 11/10 SmackDown/ECW show in London, England at the O2 Arena drew a sellout 16,000 fans.