Jim Ross is back with another blog update this week, which you can read at jrsbarbq.com. Below are the highlights:
– Speaking of Halloween and the generation we live in and what our society may look forward to in the future, some little 7 or 8 year old spoiled brat asked Jan if she had Kit Kat bars and she said no that she had Snickers, Milky Ways, M&M’s and several other prominent name brand candy. After finding out that there were no Kit Kat bars the boy told my wife, “Keep your candy lady” and walked off. His mommy was waiting for the child in their Mercedes at the end of our drive way but what I would have given to have been at the door when the little jerk showed complete disrespect to someone providing him FREE stuff.
Get back to your video game you little turd or go critique a wrestling show on the internet.
– The Masked Magician segment was forgettable. But now I’m sounding as cynical as those that described yours truly in a variety of unique ways last night including “ridiculous”, Pillsbury Doughboy”, etc. Oh well, I wonder what the masked magician does in his day job.
– The submission hold that the Undertaker uses has no official name for the record. Gogoplata it is not even though it isn’t if you know what I mean. We aren’t allowed to say choke but it does slip by occasionally.
– Said it before…I like where Vladimir Kozlov is headed but how much better would he be with a bona fide, main event level manager? BTW there are none available which speaks to the shape the business is in regarding talent development.
– Some naysayers who seemingly love to bitch about virtually every segment of every broadcast took issue at the Monday Night Raw promotion within Friday Night Smackdown. Were you surprised that the WWE pushed promoting the 3 hour Raw this Monday in Tampa? Raw sells more PPV’s than any other WWE vehicle and getting Raw healthy with strong ratings is a must.