* Tommy Dreamer b. Gavin Spears
– Dreamer gets the win with a DDT after tree of woe.
* Triple H opens SmackDown by explaining why he doesn’t like Vickie Guerrero and talking about his match at Cyber Sunday with The Undertaker. Jeff Hardy comes out and interrupts him and says he is confident he will get voted in. Vladimir Kozlov comes out and interrupts them both by saying he will be champ. Triple H pedigrees Hardy to end the segment.
* Triple H is shown backstage running into the Undertaker. They have a staredown.
* Maryse & Natalya b. Maria & Michelle McCool
– During the match Jesse & Festus come out and interrupt the match with some mariachis. They distract Maria and McCool. Maryse gets the win with the rollup pinfall.
* Carlito & Primo Colon b. Chavo Guerrero & Bam Neely
– Chavo & Bam argue throughout the match. Bam swings at Chavo and misses letting Carlito get the pinfall.
* Backstage Michelle McCool confronts Maria and asks her what happened. Maria says she needs to find Festus.
* R-Truth & Kung Fu Naki b. MVP & Shelton Benjamin
– Fu Naki and MVP start the match. It goes back and forth until Fu Naki gets the win with a kung fu type kick.
* The Great Khali comes out with a sack of mail claiming to be love letters from women wanting to kiss him. The Kiss Cam starts up and they pick someone from the crowd for him to kiss. He asks for a second girl. Ranjin Singh moves the pretty one aside and tells Khali to kiss the unattractive one.
* The Undertaker cuts a promo talking about Vickie, Big Show, and his match later tonight with Triple H.
* The Brian Kendrick b. Super Crazy
– Brian Kendrick got the quick win. Ezekiel Jackson beat up on Super Crazy after the match.
* Triple H vs. Undertaker
– The match is back and forth in the beginning. Undertaker goes for old school but Triple H pulls him down. Later on in the match both go down with a double clothesline. Punches are exchanged. Later in the match Triple H goes for the pedigree and Undertaker counters it slingshotting Triple H into the turnbuckle. Undertaker goes for old school again but Triple H counters it and hits a suplex.
The match is taken outside and Triple H gets thrown into the stairs. Triple H counters the last ride with a neck breaker. Undertaker goes for a chokeslam but Triple H counters it for a near fall. Undertaker goes for another chokeslam, Triple H counters attempting another pedigree, Undertaker counters.
Big Show comes running out and attacks Undertaker. Triple H comes in with a chair and hits Big Show. Show chokeslams Triple H, beats up Undertaker with the chair as SmackDown goes off the air.