– The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) were pulled off the Ring of Honor shows this month is because they are heading over to Japan for the Pro Wrestling Expo along with Christopher Daniels & Eric Young. The expo takes place on the same days as the Ring of Honor shows — 10/24 and 10/25. LAX is taking their place on the ROH shows.
– An autograph signing with the Rock ‘n Rave Infection (Christy Hemme, Lance Rock and Jimmy Rave) at a Ford dealership in Derry, NH this past Friday drew a pretty bad turnout, perhaps due to lack of promotion. At the start of the signing there were only 7 people there. At one point during the signing, there was no one there. Nonetheless, they were all nice to meet according to the fan in attendance. For pictures and a story from the signing, click here.
– American Gladiator and TNA Star Matt Morgan was invited to Saturday night’s Elite XC event held in Sunrise, FL. Morgan, who is an avid fan of MMA, was more than happy to accept. Morgan was present for the inaugural “Affliction” pay-per-view and is rumored to be in attendance at the UFC pay-per-view held in Las Vegas to support his friend and former colleague Brock Lesnar as he squares off against Randy Couture on November 15th.
– Last Thursday’s edition of Impact drew a 1.00 rating and 1.3 million viewers on average. The overall rating has gone down since Mick Foley’s TNA television debut as they drew a 1.07 the week before and a 1.10 on the night of his debut. However, Impact’s rating peaked at a 1.19 for the final segment of the night, which featured Foley’s first appearance in the Impact Zone. The least watched part of the the show was Q4 featuring Sheik Abdul Bashir vs. Eric Young vs. Jimmy Rave in a three-way X Division Title match.
– Roxxi Laveaux, who wrestled Awesome Kong on TNA house shows over the weekend, showed up with new bleached blonde hair.