Jim Ross has updated his Q&A session over at jrsbarbq.com. Below are some of the highlights:
– JR on whether The Rock will face HBK at WrestleMania and if The Hardys could face DX: HBK vs. The Rock is an ultimate long shot. My educated guess would be a strong no but I am sure that Rock would have loved to have wrestled Shawn back when Rock was still an active wrestler. DX vs. The Hardy’s is much more feasible than is Rock vs. Shawn.
– JR on time limits in matches: Time limits add to bouts being reality based and a sense of urgency to the presentation. With that said, they will likely never see the light of day again except for special occasions.
– On whether or not top guys going to ECW is a demotion and the WWE Divas: I don’t seem performing on ECW as a demotion at all. It’s on national cable, is a weekly show and earns as good a rating as TNA. It is obvious to see that the WWE is putting plenty of resources in their Diva business which will hopefully evolve.
– On the recent Jake Roberts incident: Sad state of affairs. I truly wish things could be better for Jake but it starts with him not falling off the wagon.
– On if he considers Jeff Jarrett one of the greatest Champions in history: No.