– New images of WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 reveal that Festus, Candice Michelle, Jimmy Wang Yang, Cody Rhodes, Mickie James, MVP and Chuck Palumbo will be part of the roster. It’s also confirmed that 8 Superstars will have alternate attires, with two of those being Chris Jericho and CM Punk.
– The PS3 special edition of the game will come in a steel tin and include a Blu-ray disc that features matches and making of videos.
– THQ’s Cory Ledesma did a Q&A recently with IGN where more details on the game were revealed…
* The PS2 version will not support online play. Also, the PS2 version will include almost every single feature the PS3 and 360 version has but not all.
* The Wii version of the game will have interactive victory scenes where you can control your Superstar after winning.
* The alternate attires, an unlockable arena and other items are available in the Road to WrestleMania mode.
* This year’s game does not feature a GM mode. The new mode features some of the features that has been in GM mode for the past three years.
* The Create-A-Stable feature is still in the game but is not listed under the Create Menu and is referred to as “Team Management.”