– The PS3 special edition of the game will come in a steel tin and include a Blu-ray disc that features matches and making of videos.
– THQ’s Cory Ledesma did a Q&A recently with IGN where more details on the game were revealed…
* The PS2 version will not support online play. Also, the PS2 version will include almost every single feature the PS3 and 360 version has but not all.
* The Wii version of the game will have interactive victory scenes where you can control your Superstar after winning.
* The alternate attires, an unlockable arena and other items are available in the Road to WrestleMania mode.
* This year’s game does not feature a GM mode. The new mode features some of the features that has been in GM mode for the past three years.
* The Create-A-Stable feature is still in the game but is not listed under the Create Menu and is referred to as “Team Management.”