– WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter turns 60 today.
– Rob Van Dam stated during a Between the Ropes interview on Tuesday that his wife Sonya is going through the fourth of 12 chemotherapy treatments during her battle with colon cancer. He said she has actually gained weight despite going through the treatments and he credited cannabis for helping her do so.
– RAW Superstar Randy Orton, who is still out with injury, is scheduled to appear at the Slackers at the Mid Rivers Mall in St. Peters, MO on Saturday at 6pm. WWE has a Supershow in St. Louis the next night. I’m sure Orton will be in the house but probably won’t appear before the fans.
– The pre-sale code for the 12/28 WWE RAW brand return to Madison Square Garden is UNFORGIVEN. The sale is currently going on.
– Jamie Noble looked to be stunned after his match with FCW star Jake Hager before the SmackDown/ECW tapings last night. Noble landed on his neck and shoulders after a belly-to-belly suplex that hit hard. It took WWE officials about three minutes to help Noble up off the mat and get him to the back.